DVD?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Kevin

DVD?

Post by Kevin »

I'm sure most of you know that Libera will be releasing their first DVD within the next few weeks or so now and I was just wondering who has placed their order for their copy?
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I Have!!! I can't wait to see it.
AlAl

Post by AlAl »

I have already seen part of it with the Dutch TV that was filming here in Leiden...well I should have since I am on the front row. I will buy it as well of course, I have ordered 20 copies already actually as a present for some friends and family. For those who missed the actual event, it was incredible and you will enjoy the DVD...the actual shooting was pretty funny too since we heard some of the songs more than once until the camera man gets it right. I want to see what they did with the editing at the end, because as you probably know it was two nights and Jacob had two extremely different haircuts.
Have fun with it!
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I just really, really hope that I will be able to see them when they come to the U.S.
barlies04
Silver Member

Post by barlies04 »

hi guys
i have got it on order can't wait for it with a bit of luck
i should just get it in time for my birthday
jim
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Thats fantastic to hear that you all have already purchased your copies. Please let me know how it is as I will not be able to purchase a copy myself :(

Also, just out of curiosity, there is alot of debate and discussion about 2 DVD versions appearing on some sites. I was just wondering which one did you purchase?
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I didn't know there were 2 different ones. I ordered the one you advertised on your site a while ago.

Why can't you order one? If you need help, I'd be happy to assist you.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

There have been discoveries of two versions of the DVD getting released, one cheaper than the other though no one really knows the difference between the two.

I havent the money right now. This new server that the website is currently hosted on is being sponsored by someone else because I cannot cover the monthly or yearly billings.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Well, we are all certainly grateful to that person. I certainly hope this site becomes even bigger and better.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Thats the plan :wink:

and yes, Mark Lane, the person sponsoring Libera Dreams is a very kind person and i am truly grateful for what he is doing.