Freddie and Kavana

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Some kids are just bigger than others. In the Japan Tour videos of 2006 Liam and JB appear to be about the same size as Michael Horncastle, though he's 2 to 3 years older. Daniel is just shorter. Generally, shorter boys appear younger than their age until they reach their late teens if only for the fact that the coarsening of facial features typical of adult men doesn't really start to become evident in most boys until they reach 15 to 16 years of age. Also the lengthening of the facial bones thins out some of that facial "baby fat" in taller, faster growing boys than in the shorter ones. Daniel's very fair complexion and freckles make him look younger than his age too.
paopao

Post by paopao »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
paopao wrote:and Daniel is supposed to be younger than Tiarnan, probably around 13/14?
Do you read the messages sent above yours ? :lol:

I can assure you that Daniel will turn 15 at the end on this month ;)
yes i did, i was just like some folks here, a lil shocked about the fact that Daniel looks so young and Tiarnan looks slightly older than him.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Someone posted an interview on FM Classics of Kavana, Freddie and RP. Kavana was originally from Thailand. I did not know that.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

TullyBascombe wrote:Someone posted an interview on FM Classics of Kavana, Freddie and RP. Kavana was originally from Thailand. I did not know that.

Yeah, I posted that on my blog! There is a link to Classic FM, but it was really nice that someone also put it up on YouTube in case it ever gets deleted. He says, "I origin from Thailand." I guess that's the British way of saying, "I was born in Thailand." I thought that was really cool to find out! :D
paopao

Post by paopao »

Lexi wrote:
TullyBascombe wrote:Someone posted an interview on FM Classics of Kavana, Freddie and RP. Kavana was originally from Thailand. I did not know that.

Yeah, I posted that on my blog! There is a link to Classic FM, but it was really nice that someone also put it up on YouTube in case it ever gets deleted. He says, "I origin from Thailand." I guess that's the British way of saying, "I was born in Thailand." I thought that was really cool to find out! :D
oh cool, i didn't know about that either! thanks for the info Lexi.
AndreasZ

Post by AndreasZ »

I remember Daniel was saying in the Angel Voices Tour Video something like "Hi. I´m Daniel. I´m 14." So he definitely turns 15 this year.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

AndreasZ wrote:I remember Daniel was saying in the Angel Voices Tour Video something like "Hi. I´m Daniel. I´m 14." So he definitely turns 15 this year.
nice job wow i naver new a bout that wowo thanks for puting it up there
Libera73
Silver Member

Post by Libera73 »

oh wow!! ive always wondered what Kavana's origin is! thanks. oh and yeah!! tiarnan has always looked older than his actual age. :D
Moppi
Silver Member

Post by Moppi »

I would want to see this too, I think I've never seen a Kavana live performance where his singing voice (not providing the high parts) is clearly heared .

BTW, has there been any pics of Matthew Madine around? Just curious to see him, oh, and specially how he sounds. :!:
"In the gathering there is strength for all who founder,
renewal for all who languish, love for all who sing."
- Song of All, canto 642
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Moppi wrote:
BTW, has there been any pics of Matthew Madine around? Just curious to see him, oh, and specially how he sounds. :!:
Also to be found on Lexi's blog!
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Moppi
Silver Member

Post by Moppi »

maartendas wrote: Also to be found on Lexi's blog!
Much thanks! I was about to ask the URL, only to find it on Lexi's profile after scouring a bit.

Again, thanks a lot. :)
"In the gathering there is strength for all who founder,
renewal for all who languish, love for all who sing."
- Song of All, canto 642
Libera73
Silver Member

Post by Libera73 »

also! just to add to who i would like to do a solo. i would also LOVE Jonathan and Tiarnan to do a solo before its too late!! :D
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

Kavana has the cutest voice and we see him sing all his heart out in concerts. I'd definitely love to hear him do a solo.

Carlos second and I wish to hear another solo from Ben too.
Libera73
Silver Member

Post by Libera73 »

Benj wrote:Kavana has the cutest voice and we see him sing all his heart out in concerts. I'd definitely love to hear him do a solo.

definetley another solo from Ben!! and yes! carlos would be a good solo aswell! :D
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Benj wrote:Kavana has the cutest voice and we see him sing all his heart out in concerts. I'd definitely love to hear him do a solo.

Yes!

Kavana is a very visual performer, with lots of head movments going on, like he is well in to it. I think its great to see someone so into there perormance. A solo would be well deserved.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato