My shoulder is sore

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

John2008

My shoulder is sore

Post by John2008 »

I have been off work for past 2 weeks now after I hurt my shoulder going down a water slide. I woke this morning in incredible pain, its actually only 6am here at the moment, so rather early for me since I'm not going to work. I'm on the highest dose of ibroprofen that my doctor can subscribe, but still the pain is unbearable (I hate to think what the pain would be like if I wasnt on painkillers) I have a visitor coming this weekend, and I have so much planned for us, but I dont know if we are going to be able to do much at all. Its so boring sat at home not being able to do anything physical. I really need to tidy my room before my friend comes, but I can see that causing me yet more pain...oh well :cry: No point in me going back to bed now, might as well make the most of the day and try and get as much done as possible before the weekend.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Hi John, sorry to hear about your shoulder. I hope it gets better soon. BTW - I changed the name of your topic so nobody would be offended, hope you don't mind.
John2008

Post by John2008 »

Jude Andrew wrote:Hi John, sorry to hear about your shoulder. I hope it gets better soon. BTW - I changed the name of your topic so nobody would be offended, hope you don't mind.
Thanks Jude, and no i dont mind you changing topic title, to be honest I cant remember what it was now myself, not something too offensive i hope :s
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Im sorry John :(

I myself have suffered sore shoulders when I were playing baseball (Im a pitcher) so I know how you feel. Some rest, a lot of ice, and probably some Bengay or Vix or even an icy-hot patch should help ;)