Libera - four-part television concert special - Nov 23, 2007

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

mintsea

Post by mintsea »

Libera, a South London choral group of boys aged 9 to 15, brings a uniquely mystical and transcendent sound to their first public television concert special.

ANGEL VOICES was recorded with an orchestra at the historical St. Peter's Church in Leiden, Holland and includes performances of "Sanctus" (Pachelbel's Canon), "Libera," "Abide With Me," "Going Home" (Dvorak New World), "Far Away,"
"Adoramus," "Salva Me," "I am the Day," "Stay With Me" and many more.

This four-part, 60-minute APT Premium Service program is supplied by IDTV Film and Productions with a start date 11/23/07.

found this new at BCSD website. what's this about? are you recording a brand new concert? or it's the same.
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

It's the same concert which will be available on nevember 23 from APT Premium service.

Don't know much about it either, it's a kind of television site on the net or something like that, I know the other members here can tell you more,
and you can find something out by clicking the link beneath the tekst you found on bcsd. But it's all about the same concert!
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Heres hoping their first PBS special broadcast tomorrow gets good reviews.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The PBS station in the San Fransisco Bay Area wont be airing until December 8. Though I already have the DVD, I will watch it anyways. I am getting pretty excited. Hopefully those of you who do not have the concert yet will be able to watch it on your local PBS stations.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I'm soooo glad that my PBS station WEDU has agreed to air the program. I contacted them a couple of months ago asking if they would consider it and they said they would definately consider it. Well, last week I fond out they had decided to air it starting Dec. 1.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thats great. I, too, contacted my PBS station and they told me they will consider it. And now, they will begin airing it starting December 8. Its great that PBS stations are airing the concert. It will truly help expand Libera's fan base here in the US.