26%
You were There
23%

Total votes: 43

TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

heeh91 wrote:
irishoreo wrote:TEB you are right, i didn't see it at first but after the fifth timw watching it I saw it.

Here:

[youtube][/youtube]

The time frame is between 1:57 and 2:00
wow i never would have noticed that haha
Like I said, I didn't notice it until I had been through the video many times. That's why seeing or reading things more than once is a good thing. You pick up on more little things because you unknowingly ignore the main things after several times through. Even if it a book I've had almost all of my life, when I re-read it, I can find something new or something I glossed over. Same with movies.
Take the Time video for instance. The last couple of times I watched it, instead of watching Josh or Ben, I watch the boys in the backround. Look for Dan F once and see the secret smile he has or Freddie rocking back and forth in the beginning. I find things like that interesting.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

I voted for Voca Me because I really love the haunting effect it shows. I think it really suites the song. I like Far Away videos specially the one in church.

I agree, I also didn't understand the context behind Libera video. At first I thought it was the old generation and the new generation of Libera, but then Sam, Ed and Michael were with Callum and others.
LuxVenit
Silver Member

Post by LuxVenit »

I also voted for Voca Me, though it was a very tough decision. Libera has the best music videos!

I was almost hypnotized by this video though when I saw it. I guess I'm kind of a darker person anyway, and the mood of the video matched that in me. That's not to say I'm ALWAYS dark, but you know. Anyway, the combination of the lyrics/tone of the song and the setting (the dark and the trees and the torches) just fascinated me. I thought it was a neat idea. I'm no Latin scholar, but doesn't "voca me" mean something like speak to me? Or call to me? It's perfect...someone is lost, wandering through a dark setting, and...meh, like with most Libera songs I can't put the entire feeling into words. :) That's my best effort for now though.

Nice topic!
“My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” ― Martin Luther
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I voted for "Voca Me" too. Because like what Chix and LuxVenit had mentioned, the haunting effects and definitely the concept/story of the music video - Michael H. getting lost, walking the woods.. the mood and the atmosphere is perfect for the song. And Michael's expressions are really good too. But I must say I also like the new effects in the "Time" video as well. Eg. looming sky, special use of lighting effects, backdrop, and I suppose they filmed using a blue screen. Really creative.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Voca Me, Voca Me, Voca Me

I voted for

Voca Me
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
whitetail1985

Post by whitetail1985 »

Now I do enjoy the Time video. Jabs Yorkie. :evil: I too voted for Voca Me. I guess we can agree on some things :wink:
Dennis
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

whitetail1985 wrote:Now I do enjoy the Time video. Jabs Yorkie. :evil: I too voted for Voca Me. I guess we can agree on some things :wink:
Dennis, sometimes even you are right :D Of course it's normally when you happen to agree with me..................... :lol:

Mercy & Love
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Got to say though that I do enjoy pretty much all of the videos - such a pity that we don't get so many of them now. Thank goodness for Songs of Praise!

I do like Michael H in the church for Far Away + We are the Lost in B&W, Vespera, Stay with Me, and all the rest. My one regret though is that we haven't had a video of the performance of Mysterium from one of the live shows. That would really be something. How come the fans of the Philippines got Bayan Ko but we get nothing? Come on RP, please :(

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Everbody raves about Voca Me but got to admit its one of my least favorite songs of theres. But the video for the boys must of been fun to film out in the woods at night.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:Everbody raves about Voca Me but got to admit its one of my least favorite songs of theres. But the video for the boys must of been fun to film out in the woods at night.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
......comes over all faint........what.....did, did, did she just say what I think she said?...........oh my :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:Everbody raves about Voca Me but got to admit its one of my least favorite songs of theres. But the video for the boys must of been fun to film out in the woods at night.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
......comes over all faint........what.....did, did, did she just say what I think she said?...........oh my :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I know i just think personally they have sung 60-70 songs better.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote: I know i just think personally they have sung 60-70 songs better.
You just won't let it lie! What is it that doesn't appeal dani? It is perhaps a 'dark' song but then perhaps that's why it suits my nature. I think the video is also rather good too with a chubby cheeked Michael H looking Cherubic - how could you not like that :(

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote: I know i just think personally they have sung 60-70 songs better.
You just won't let it lie! What is it that doesn't appeal dani? It is perhaps a 'dark' song but then perhaps that's why it suits my nature. I think the video is also rather good too with a chubby cheeked Michael H looking Cherubic - how could you not like that :(
I said i liked the video but the song does not have that whole "Wow" factor. And i dont know why i dont like it that much but it cant be because its dark coz i love Mysterium .
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:I said i liked the video but the song does not have that whole "Wow" factor. And i dont know why i dont like it that much but it cant be because its dark coz i love Mysterium .
Well, I guess there's no accounting for taste.

Mercy & Love
Lot

Post by Lot »

I voted for Stay With Me though i really like Time. Stay With Me was my favorite clip before release of Time
Last edited by Lot on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry for my bad english :)