introduce yourselves

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

introduce yourselves

Post by Anonymous »

i know there arent that much members yet but i would really like to get this forum going. introduce yourselves to us, dont be shy, we are all family here.

ill go first. im kevin, im the administrator of Libera Dreams. i live in california and am currently a high school student.

now its your turn!!
AlAl

Post by AlAl »

Lets hope that it won't be just the two of us. Maybe some ads here and there could do the trick. Anyway, my name is Aleks and I am currently living in the city of Groningen, The Netherlands. At the moment I am doing some university studies and also working as an activities manager.
barlies04
Silver Member

Post by barlies04 »

hi technically i am not a newbie although
i re joined on 21st of sept i have been with
the site through its trials & tribulations an
inititally took up the offer of signing up as
a moderator which i also re done iam a 53 yr old
single male who lives in the united kingdom in a city
called newcastle upon tyne which is in the north east
of england i am currently working in health care and am
due to retire next year i am alsoa member of the salvation
army and a big fan of Libera looking forward to the d.v.d
coming out as well as a new c.d and finally i dont have any
particular favourite piece nor any particular favourite of
the boys if i waslucky enough to go to one of their concerts
i would treat them all with the respect they deserve during any
photo opportunities or signing opportunities

jim
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

It is great to see the forum begin to blossom. Welcome to both of you although I'm sure both of you have been with Libera Dreams for a while :D
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Well, I'm not exactly a newbie either. I am 20 years old and live in Tampa Fl. I attend the University of South Florida and am pursuing a degree in medicine. I am a Christian and have just been given command of a Christian Martial Arts school as I am also a black belt. My fathers a minister and I am or was part of an international Christian dance company called Infusion (http://www.infusiondancecompany.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;).
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

Hello,
I'm from The Netherlands and 31 years young. I live in the county called Friesland (you know from the Frysian horse). I'm also an active member on the Dutch forum.
I'm a great Libera fan but it's not the only music I love. Music means a lot to me, yes I know, music means a lot to everyone but, it really rules my life.
Wanna know more of me ?? just ask.
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

Hello, another person from the netherlands. I live in 't gooi, it's a stuck up region of the netherlands with most people having way to much money. I'm 17 and doing my last year of secondary school. I enjoy politics, martial arts, reading and playing games. If you want to know anything else just ask.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Welcome Atrineas and all other newcomers to Libera Dreams!!
AlAl

Post by AlAl »

We have a Dutch invasion here...well I forgot to mention that despite me living in Holland I am not Dutch. I was born in Bulgaria.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

SWEET!!! I went to Bulgaria this past summer on tour with our dance company. I LOVED IT. There were some pretty run down areas and we went to visit Gypsies and that was quite an experience. But when we went to the Black Sea. It was absolutely gorgeous.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AlAl

Post by AlAl »

That sounds like an experience...visiting the gypsies...I will remember it and recommend to everybody. :) Well the sea was a bit too hot for my taste this year. The interesting thing is that there is a small Bulgarian choir that discovered the sound of Libera and now the fan basis there is expanding as well...under my supervision! :)
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

haha, well good luck to you. I hope it goes well and you'll put a recording of the choir somewhere so we can all hear them.
AlAl

Post by AlAl »

Check them on myspace, they posted a comment on Libera's account - http://www.myspace.com/choirformationplovdiv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Great to hear that Libera's fanbase is expanding to all parts of the world. And the Bulgarian choir is pretty good :wink:
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Wow, they are really good. It brings back memories, seeing some of the pictures. I remember the young people/kids we worked with over in Sofia.