introduce yourselves

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Yorkie wrote:
javerylibe wrote:This is just to say...

Massive fool that I am, I've just managed to lock myself out of my account by spelling out my email address incorrectly. :oops: This is the artist formerly known as 'liberavieve' (<--- photographic proof. See?), now off to face the corner and think about the mistakes I've made.

(...stupid...stupid...)
:lol: Where is Kevin when you need him :lol:

Welcome back.
Kevin ?????

Its a bit worrying as the domain is due to expire in 4 months.

Domain Name: LIBERA-DREAMS.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Name Server: NS1.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS3.DREAMHOST.COM
Updated Date: 21-aug-2010
Creation Date: 04-sep-2007
Expiration Date: 04-sep-2011
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

paul30003 wrote: Kevin ?????

Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hmmh, that is worrying. Is it possible to download the entire content of a website in case it goes dark so that it can be uploaded to a new domain if needed?
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
javerylibe

Post by javerylibe »

Yorkie wrote:
paul30003 wrote: Kevin ?????

Hmmh, that is worrying. Is it possible to download the entire content of a website in case it goes dark so that it can be uploaded to a new domain if needed?
I'm not certain that this would work on a forum that requires usernames and passwords, but it might be possible to try the Wayback Machine to get at the forum content should it some day cease to exist live.
Colin
Silver Member

Post by Colin »

Didn't somebody suggested a new forum before? As alternative?
We should think about this seriously
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Colin wrote:Didn't somebody suggested a new forum before? As alternative?
We should think about this seriously
Yes that was me.

Going a little ot here so I have posted my reply here.

http://www.libera-dreams.com/forum/view ... 9316#29316
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

- Plato
Malibu
Silver Member

Post by Malibu »

To get back on topic :lol:

I figured I post here as well to tell everyone a little more about me personally.
I'm 27 year old guy and live in a suburb of Detroit, Michigan, USA. I'm currently an engineer at an automotive company.

I live on a lake, and love to water ski and hang out on the lake in the summer. I perform in SeaWorld type ski shows around the area. In the winter I love to snow ski and play hockey. This year I made a rink on the lake and used a 'zamboni' like thing to keep it smooth (not really a zamboni, but that's what I call it) and even had flood lights so we could play at night.

That's pretty much me. Oh and I love Libera too :D

Tim
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Malibu wrote:To get back on topic :lol:

I figured I post here as well to tell everyone a little more about me personally.
I'm 27 year old guy and live in a suburb of Detroit, Michigan, USA. I'm currently an engineer at an automotive company.

I live on a lake, and love to water ski and hang out on the lake in the summer. I perform in SeaWorld type ski shows around the area. In the winter I love to snow ski and play hockey. This year I made a rink on the lake and used a 'zamboni' like thing to keep it smooth (not really a zamboni, but that's what I call it) and even had flood lights so we could play at night.

Tim
Welcome to the forum Tim! I am also an ice hockey player, but I live much further south, where ice hockey is quite under appreciated! Women's ice hockey is even more unknown than men's ice hockey here, so I generally spend a good amount of time convincing people that I do indeed play ice hockey and not field hockey! :lol:

Well, what I was actually trying to say is that I am insanely jealous of your lake hockey rink! :wink: I have yet to play a game of hockey on an outdoor rink... :cry:

So welcome to the forum! We try to be a nice bunch! :wink:
-Ellen
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

To all the new members, welcome to the forum.
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Tim

Hi and welcome!

- Plato
Malibu
Silver Member

Re:

Post by Malibu »

libera36 wrote:

Tim
Welcome to the forum Tim! I am also an ice hockey player, but I live much further south, where ice hockey is quite under appreciated! Women's ice hockey is even more unknown than men's ice hockey here, so I generally spend a good amount of time convincing people that I do indeed play ice hockey and not field hockey! :lol:

Well, what I was actually trying to say is that I am insanely jealous of your lake hockey rink! :wink: I have yet to play a game of hockey on an outdoor rink... :cry:

So welcome to the forum! We try to be a nice bunch! :wink:
-Ellen
I also play on a league throughout the winter and spring. But I must say there is something special about skating around outside on a sunny day playing pond hockey.
That's cool you are able to join a league where you live. It's got to be tough to find a womens league in the south.
Lead, kindly light amid the circling gloom.
Lead thou me on.
The night is dark and I am far from home.
Liesma

Re: introduce yourselves

Post by Liesma »

Hello! My name is Liesma. I wrote something in forum "Introduce yourself", but here I can write something more.
So, I am from Latvia. I live in Madona. It isn't big city. I am 18 years old. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. I like read books, watch different films and listen different music. My favorite music style is christian music. I like dancing, singing and drawing.

In Libera dreams forum I red that many people like Riga Dom Cathedral Boys Choir, but I heard them this month, so now I know why other like them so much! :)

My favorite books are "The chronicles of Narnia", "Molly Moon", "Artemis Fowl", books written by Enid Blyton and other. I don't have one favorite color, song, book, food, season.

I would very much like to hear Libera sings live.

P.S. Sorry if here are any mistakes of English language or grammar. :) Please write if you see any mistake!
Last edited by Liesma on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Liesma wrote:Hello! My name is Liesma. I wrote something in forum "Introduce yourself", but here I can write something more.
So, I am from Latvia. I live in Madona. It isn't big city. I am 18 years old. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. I like read books, watch different films and listen different music. My favorite music style is christian music. I like dancing, singing and drawing.

In Libera dreams forum I red that many people like Riga Dom Cathedral Boys Choir, but I heard them this month, so now I know why other like them so much! :)

My favorite books are "The chronicles of Narnia", "Molly Moon", "Arthemy Faul", books written by Enid Blyton and other. I don't have one favorite color, song, book, food, season.

P.S. Sorry if here are any mistakes of English language or grammar. :) Please write if you see any mistake!
Your English is fine. The Riga Dom Choir is very good. I'd like to hear Libera live too, but I know my chance is practically non-existant. Stay tuned for Yorkie's traditional welcome.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

TullyBascombe wrote:
Liesma wrote:Hello! My name is Liesma. I wrote something in forum "Introduce yourself", but here I can write something more.

My favorite books are "The chronicles of Narnia", "Molly Moon", "Arthemy Faul", books written by Enid Blyton and other. I don't have one favorite color, song, book, food, season.

Your English is fine. The Riga Dom Choir is very good. I'd like to hear Libera live too, but I know my chance is practically non-existant. Stay tuned for Yorkie's traditional welcome.
Not even the Queen herself gets a double Dodger welcome Tully :D

Welcome back Liesma, glad you enjoyed Riga Dom.

Mercy & Love
tony

Post by tony »

Hi Kevin,

I'm glad to meet you and thank you for acceptance in this Group. I have such an appreciation for Libera. How unique! How beautiful !! This choir takes me to a peaceful plane, which I need often. I discovered them on Hearts of Space programming nearly ten years ago. Been a fan ever since. What a blessing, yes? The boys are a delight in every way.
I hope you got to experience the Christmas Presentation from St. Patricks in Irealand. I caught it on PBS. It was great as usual. The dialogues, too, were charming.

I look forward to sharing with friends and fellow fans here at Libera Dreams.

Sincerey,

.... Tony
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

tony wrote:Hi Kevin,

I'm glad to meet you and thank you for acceptance in this Group. I have such an appreciation for Libera. How unique! How beautiful !! This choir takes me to a peaceful plane, which I need often. I discovered them on Hearts of Space programming nearly ten years ago. Been a fan ever since. What a blessing, yes? The boys are a delight in every way.
I hope you got to experience the Christmas Presentation from St. Patricks in Irealand. I caught it on PBS. It was great as usual. The dialogues, too, were charming.

I look forward to sharing with friends and fellow fans here at Libera Dreams.

Sincerey,

.... Tony
Hello Tony, welcome to Libera world.

Kevin is no longer around these days but the forum sails on. Sorry to be a bit late welcoming you to the forum but I was away on a little trip this weekend to a small church in South London.....

Anyway, this is for you:

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]

Mercy & Love