New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

ForrestB

Post by ForrestB »

Hello,
My name is Forrest. I'm new to the forum, but been a Libera fan for quite a while now. I finally got the privilege to attend my first Libera concert at the Christ Cathedral with my best friend (friends since preschool). Seems like everyone here is so friendly and wish I could have meet some of you during the tour. I'll soon write a review along with my friend's review on our first Libera concert. Hope everyone who attended any of their concerts got home safely. Sending positive vibes!
Padmachou
Silver Member

Re: Newbie on this site

Post by Padmachou »

Hello Forrest :) How lucky you are, a first concert at the Christ Cathedral... !!! Must have been an amazing first concert for you and your friend. I'm looking forward to read your review.

So, do you live in California ? And how did you discovered Libera ?
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

ForrestB wrote: <span title="Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:54 am">6 years ago</span> Hello,
My name is Forrest. I'm new to the forum, but been a Libera fan for quite a while now. I finally got the privilege to attend my first Libera concert at the Christ Cathedral with my best friend (friends since preschool). Seems like everyone here is so friendly and wish I could have meet some of you during the tour. I'll soon write a review along with my friend's review on our first Libera concert. Hope everyone who attended any of their concerts got home safely. Sending positive vibes!
Welcome, Forrest! :D Sharing Libera with others like you did with your lifelong friend is amazing and I am looking forward to reading your review and will be waiting for it.
kinda_k00l
Silver Member

Post by kinda_k00l »

ForrestB wrote: <span title="Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:54 am">6 years ago</span> Hello,
Hi, and welcome! Your post comprises the two things I like: Libera, and a childhood friend. I love reading everyone reviews and I'm sure I'm gonna love yours, so please share your thoughts :wink:

Padmachou wrote: <span title="Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:20 pm">6 years ago</span> Hello kinda_k00l, I'm just laughing at the thought of you scrolling on the french website and understanding nothing :lol: Why would you do that ? Well, I have to say we have fantastic updates on who is on tour, who isn't, about every boy's contribution to Libera and particularly solo parts.

Thank you for your warm welcome. I already feel at home, as I know a few people for their nicknames are sometimes quoted among the french community. Plus, everyone just seem to do the same things : hoping they will go to a concert, going to a concert and sharing, or not being there and reading as much as possible in repair... :wink:
Actually the site is kinda easy to navigate, I also use Google Translate sometimes, a nice resource indeed. And yes we Libera fans have many similar things to do, don't we :lol:
Aliens: What does the humankind have that can be given out for the sake of the universe?
Me: *shows LIBERA, KALAFINA & DULCIS VOX :lol:*
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

Hello ForrestB and welcome to the forum. Yes, this is a great place to discuss things, exchange opinions and meet other fans. I'm looking forward to reading your concert review. It's always interesting to get to know what other people think. Hopefully you will enjoy staying here and contributing to the forum.
ForrestB

Post by ForrestB »

Padmachou wrote: <span title="Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:27 am">6 years ago</span> Hello Forrest :) How lucky you are, a first concert at the Christ Cathedral... !!! Must have been an amazing first concert for you and your friend. I'm looking forward to read your review.

So, do you live in California ? And how did you discovered Libera ?
Yes I do. I live up in the northern part of California. How I discovered Libera, I think it was hearing one of their songs being used in a movie trailer.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Hello ForrestB and welcome to the forum.

I hope you don't mind but I split your post off from the other thread because I think you deserve your own :D Glad to hear that you and your friend enjoyed the concert. From the reviews we have already had and the feedback on Twitter it seems that you got to go to a great one so I'm really looking forward to your reviews.

I hope you enjoy being a member of the forum, there is a goldmine of reviews from past concerts on here (including some of mine which are rather good even if I say so myself :lol: ) Anyway, here is my traditional welcome message to those that found their way to our "home":

If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
ForrestB

Re: New member

Post by ForrestB »

Thank you for the warmly welcome.I love reading others' reviews and experiences during this tour and past. Sorry if my review might not be as detailed-oriented as others or not up to par 😉. Reading some older forum is like a trip down memory lane 🙂