Hello I'm a new member.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Libera Snow

Hello I'm a new member.

Post by Libera Snow »

Dear All,

I became a member yesterday.
I got an advice to introduce myself at this section from Hiskeys,thank you very much for your help Hiskeys!

I will join two concerts in Tulsa and St.Luis from NJ.
Just worry how I get a better seat as no reserve seat in St.Luis and free concert in Tulsa.
Guess I should line up in the row as soon as possible.......

Anyway I look forward to listening to Libera!

I attach my first note here.

It's very nice to see you guys....I am a new member-TODAY!
I love Libera's sound or harmony and they still make me cry.
About two years ago I knew Libera on the TV and it's a video of Christmas in Ireland.
I was so impressed with their performance and cried a lot......It's so beautiful and pure.

It's my dream to listen to their voices at the concert.
Finally I will go to their concert soon! I'm so happy.
I guess you totally understand my feeling.

I may see you there.

Sincerely,

Libera Snow
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: Hello I'm a new member.

Post by Surpinto »

Welcome Libera Snow! :D Congratulations on being able to attend your first Libera concerts so soon. And will see them at two venues? Very nice! The Christmas in Ireland recordings are excellent and they perform beautifully. Have you acquired the new album "Hope" yet? It is very good and may include a few songs you are likely to hear at the concert.
kinda_k00l
Silver Member

Post by kinda_k00l »

Hello, fellow Libera fan.
I'm a new member here too (and I'm also a new fan of Libera, even much newer than you). I've received a warm welcome by other members in this forum so I would like to make new ones feel heart warming too.

About the crying thing, Libera music also makes me shed tears numerous times. What a sound, right?!
And it's just great that you can get to go to their concerts, I'm jealous of you *a lot* right now...
Aliens: What does the humankind have that can be given out for the sake of the universe?
Me: *shows LIBERA, KALAFINA & DULCIS VOX :lol:*
Libera Snow

Post by Libera Snow »

Dear Surpinto,

Thank you very much for your nice reply.
Yes,I got new CD Hope!
I sometimes imagine the Church when I listen to some songs of Hope.
I think I am very lucky,because my first Libera's concert is held at the Church.
I am very looking forward to meeting them!

Wonder how many time you joined the concerts...I guess many.

Sincerely,

Libera Snow
Surpinto wrote: <span title="Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:36 pm">6 years ago</span> Welcome Libera Snow! :D Congratulations on being able to attend your first Libera concerts so soon. And will see them at two venues? Very nice! The Christmas in Ireland recordings are excellent and they perform beautifully. Have you acquired the new album "Hope" yet? It is very good and may include a few songs you are likely to hear at the concert.
Libera Snow

Post by Libera Snow »

Dear Kinda_K001,

We are new members!
Very nice to meet you.
Yes,I am so lucky to go to Libera's concert!

I think their music is important for me.

Also I am glad to join this Forum.
Thank you.

Libera Snow
kinda_k00l wrote: <span title="Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:27 pm">6 years ago</span> Hello, fellow Libera fan.
I'm a new member here too (and I'm also a new fan of Libera, even much newer than you). I've received a warm welcome by other members in this forum so I would like to make new ones feel heart warming too.

About the crying thing, Libera music also makes me shed tears numerous times. What a sound, right?!
And it's just great that you can get to go to their concerts, I'm jealous of you *a lot* right now...
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Libera Snow wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:33 am">6 years ago</span> Dear Surpinto,

Yes,I got new CD Hope!
I think I am very lucky,because my first Libera's concert is held at the Church.

Sincerely,

Libera Snow
I am sure you will enjoy it. Actually, I have only ever seen them once before in 2014 in Washington DC. So after this tour you and I will have seen them the exact same number of times :D .....and I have been a fan for something like 13 years now!
hiskeys
Silver Member

Post by hiskeys »

Libera Snow wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:38 am">6 years ago</span> Dear Kinda_K001,

We are new members!
Very nice to meet you.

Thank you.

Libera Snow
kinda_k00l wrote: <span title="Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:27 pm">6 years ago</span> Hello, fellow Libera fan.

A very warm welcome to you both! Wishing you many years of listening (and viewing, hopefully! - and maybe even chatting at a Meet & Greet).

I usually mention the 2009 Songs of Praise TV special, in case you have not seen it yet -

And there's quite a lot of information about what Libera's been doing for the last 35 years at:
http://li-berahistoricalt-imelinepart1a.blogspot.com

If you can get to the concerts a bit early, it's always nice to meet and chat with other Libera fans.
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

Hello Libera Snow and welcome to the forum :D .

It's great that you decided to join as this is a great place to have discussions and exchange of opinions. I'm happy for you that you will attend TWO Libera concerts soon. I can understand your excitement very well. I had the same before my very first Libera concert in Ely this spring.

Maybe you decide to write your concert review. It's always great to get to know the other's opinion and often reading a review makes you feel almost as being there.

So, welcome again and enjoy the concerts!
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Hi there and welcome to the forum - interesting user name!

Congratulations on attending your first concert - it will probably fly by and be a complete blur; you're lucky that you will see them again soon after and you will probably remember a lot more from that second show and see things you missed the first time.

I was fortunate enough to attend the recording for the Christmas DVD. You sometimes see 'experts' on YouTube comments decry their songs as faked and auto-tuned. I can assure you that they aren't and that their three DVD's are all live performances. They didn't even have to to do retakes of songs (apart from one verse where there was a loud noise somewhere in the Cathedral. They completed the song without missing a beat and then at the end resang that single verse so they had a clean copy)

Anyway, on to my welcoming tradition for new members:

If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

Hi Libera Snow, welcome to the forum.

How lucky you are to be able to visit two consecutive concerts!

Yorkie wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:28 am">6 years ago</span> it will probably fly by and be a complete blur; you're lucky that you will see them again soon after and you will probably remember a lot more from that second show and see things you missed the first time.
I agree with that and also, after the first concert is over, you don't have to be sad because there's still another one waiting for you. :) It's something I'm dreaming of.

Which songs do you like best?
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
Libera Snow

Post by Libera Snow »

Hello Surpinto,

Thank you for your reply.
13 years!You know so many thing about Libera.
I believe you look forward to the concert here again!

Libera Snow
Surpinto wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:27 am">6 years ago</span>
Libera Snow wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:33 am">6 years ago</span> Dear Surpinto,

Yes,I got new CD Hope!

Sincerely,

Libera Snow
I am sure you will enjoy it. Actually, I have only ever seen them once before in 2014 in Washington DC. So after this tour you and I will have seen them the exact same number of times :D .....and I have been a fan for something like 13 years now!
Libera Snow

Post by Libera Snow »

Hello Hiskeys,

Thank you very much for your reply and attaching the YouTube!
It's so interested in Libera's history.
Thanks!

Sure,I will try to make a conversation with people when I will wait for the concert.

Libera Snow
hiskeys wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:12 am">6 years ago</span>
Libera Snow wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:38 am">6 years ago</span> Dear Kinda_K001,

We are new members!
Very nice to meet you.

Thank you.

Libera Snow

A very warm welcome to you both! Wishing you many years of listening (and viewing, hopefully! - and maybe even chatting at a Meet & Greet).

I usually mention the 2009 Songs of Praise TV special, in case you have not seen it yet -

And there's quite a lot of information about what Libera's been doing for the last 35 years at:
http://li-berahistoricalt-imelinepart1a.blogspot.com

If you can get to the concerts a bit early, it's always nice to meet and chat with other Libera fans.
Libera Snow

Post by Libera Snow »

Hello Andmar,

Thank you very much for your reply from Poland!
I guess you flew to ELY from Poland for the concert!

I wish I would write my review for the concert....maybe I will feel too much to write-I'm sure I will be so so happy after the concert! Maybe happy to cry!
But I will try!

Nice to meet you.

Libera Snow
andmar wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:11 am">6 years ago</span> Hello Libera Snow and welcome to the forum :D .

It's great that you decided to join as this is a great place to have discussions and exchange of opinions. I'm happy for you that you will attend TWO Libera concerts soon. I can understand your excitement very well. I had the same before my very first Libera concert in Ely this spring.

Maybe you decide to write your concert review. It's always great to get to know the other's opinion and often reading a review makes you feel almost as being there.

So, welcome again and enjoy the concerts!
Libera Snow

Post by Libera Snow »

Hello Yorkie,

Thank you so much for the video of Oliver Twist.
Consider yourself.....there is a lot of meaning.

I am glad to become a member.
And two concerts are so lucky to attend.

Unfortunately I don't have DVD of Christmas in Ireland though I have CD.
But I can watch it by YouTube.
Your comment about DVD is interesting.
I feel Libera's fans are thoughtful and they like Libera very much.
I will check the comments of EXPERTS.

Libera Snow
Yorkie wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:28 am">6 years ago</span> Hi there and welcome to the forum - interesting user name!

Congratulations on attending your first concert - it will probably fly by and be a complete blur; you're lucky that you will see them again soon after and you will probably remember a lot more from that second show and see things you missed the first time.

I was fortunate enough to attend the recording for the Christmas DVD. You sometimes see 'experts' on YouTube comments decry their songs as faked and auto-tuned. I can assure you that they aren't and that their three DVD's are all live performances. They didn't even have to to do retakes of songs (apart from one verse where there was a loud noise somewhere in the Cathedral. They completed the song without missing a beat and then at the end resang that single verse so they had a clean copy)

Anyway, on to my welcoming tradition for new members:

Libera Snow

Post by Libera Snow »

Hello Filiarheni,

Thank you very much for your comment.
I wonder how pronounce your user name.

Yes,two concerts,not one.I feel great!

Of course I like so many songs.
First time to cry was Song of Life.
I had a reason,but I should not write it here.
I wish I would hear this song at the concert.....maybe not.

I thank Robert Prizeman,because he founded Libera.
Of course many people helped him and still.
I feel Libera's music helps for the rest of my life.

Now I try to remember Boys' name and songs-like studying for my first concert!

Nice to meet you.

Libera Snow
filiarheni wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:00 pm">6 years ago</span> Hi Libera Snow, welcome to the forum.

How lucky you are to be able to visit two consecutive concerts!

Yorkie wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:28 am">6 years ago</span> it will probably fly by and be a complete blur; you're lucky that you will see them again soon after and you will probably remember a lot more from that second show and see things you missed the first time.
I agree with that and also, after the first concert is over, you don't have to be sad because there's still another one waiting for you. :) It's something I'm dreaming of.

Which songs do you like best?