Greetings from South Korea!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

goodandable

Greetings from South Korea!

Post by goodandable »

Hi! :D

I am a high school student from South Korea. I go to a foreign language high school and major in English, so I hope my English is alright. :lol:

It hasn't been that long since I first knew Libera. But I became a fan the moment I listened to them. :) Not long after I became a fan, I heard that they are coming here for 4 concerts! :D The venues are 1-2 hours away except for one place (Daejeon). But due to my school schedule, I can only go to one concert - the one in Icheon. I already booked my ticket and I'm so excited to see them! :)

I never knew it before I started to listen to Libera, but songs of Libera are heard pretty often on Korean television - especially Sanctus. Sanctus often comes out as background music, and other songs as well.

This forum looks like a really nice place, and I'm looking forward to sharing many things with you all! :)
Last edited by goodandable on Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
alcesalcesobservator
Silver Member

Re: Greetings from South Korea!

Post by alcesalcesobservator »

Welcome, goodandable!
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Hello & welcome, glad you found us.

What a great piece of luck that you found them just as the Easter tour was coming up - if you find the time we'd love it if you could write us a review of your very first Libera concert :D And I can confirm that your English is excellent :)

Which just leaves me to post my usual greeting:

If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Welcome! It is good to have you here and I look forward to reading more from you, especially a concert review! Congratulations on being able to see them soon, it's a wonderful thing to look forward to. Libera has a very unique and inimitable sound. Some of us have known about them for decades and others, like yourself, for a far shorter period of time. Hope to read more from you soon.
hiskeys
Silver Member

Post by hiskeys »

A sincere welcome to another fantastic Libera fan. And I'm so glad you get to see them in person. I hope they have a 'meet and greet' afterwards where you can tell them how much you appreciate all their time and hard work, and that their families allow them to do this kind of thing. (And if you see the lady chaperones, you can thank them, too.)

Again, a big welcome!
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Hi, and a very warm welcome to you.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato