Hey everyone, I made a montage using "New Day"

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

katyafan
Silver Member

Hey everyone, I made a montage using "New Day"

Post by katyafan »

Well, the title says it all. I made a montage for peace in the middle east, using "New Day" as the music. I would love for you to watch it!

It is about the Palestinian and Israeli children, and what they have in common. It is not graphic, and is about peace, not war.

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Re: Hey everyone, I made a montage using "New Day"

Post by TullyBascombe »

Nice song, nice sentiment, but one that seems to be currently in eclipse.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Love it :D

I read the stories in the media and then read the blood thirsty comments that follow them and I despair... :(

This is one of those Libera songs that is so under rated. Minimal backing music, really lets the harmonies, melody, and descants 'sing'. I think they could do a version of this live in one of their radio or tv interviews. No backing just the blend of voices - I think it would be a real wow moment.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

Thank you for watching, and for your comments!

I agree that this song in under-rated. It has actually become my favorite song, and resonates with me due to some of my struggles. I am actually getting part of it tattooed on my back when I have the money. I have loved the song and relied on its message for over 6 years, and tattoo rules for me are that it is not a fleeting idea.