Libera Dreams Competition 2012 - Anouncement

Moderator: Moderators

Locked
User avatar
paul
Site Admin
Posts: 1565
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: United Kindom
Contact:

Libera Dreams Competition 2012 - Anouncement

Post by paul » 4 years ago

Libera Dreams is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a competition.
We have some great prizes to offer.

First prize will be a signed CD and program from Northern Ireland

we will have two runners up prizes of signed programs.

More information will be announced in the upcoming weeks.
Prizes1.jpg
Prizes1.jpg (220.51 KiB) Viewed 2795 times
Prizes1.jpg
Prizes1.jpg (220.51 KiB) Viewed 2795 times
Prizes2.jpg
Prizes2.jpg (218.65 KiB) Viewed 2795 times
Prizes2.jpg
Prizes2.jpg (218.65 KiB) Viewed 2795 times
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"
_______________________________________________________________________


"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato

User avatar
Yorkie
Diamond Member
Posts: 4058
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: God's own county - Yorkshire

Re: Libera Dreams Competition

Post by Yorkie » 4 years ago

Excellent.

No point anybody else entering as this is mine :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.


Mercy & Love

User avatar
paul
Site Admin
Posts: 1565
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: United Kindom
Contact:

Re: Libera Dreams Competition

Post by paul » 4 years ago

I was thinking the same but I'm not eligatable to enter :(
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"
_______________________________________________________________________


"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato

User avatar
LuxVenit
Silver Member
Posts: 196
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: Libera Dreams Competition

Post by LuxVenit » 4 years ago

Thank you for the chance at these sweeeeeeeet prizes. It would be awesome to win, and I'm aching to see those programs and colorful signatures up close, but we'll have to see. Good luck to all!
[tab=30]
“My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” ― Martin Luther

kay
Silver Member
Posts: 212
Joined: 6 years ago

Re: Libera Dreams Competition

Post by kay » 4 years ago

I'm going to enter, but fear not guys I would need all the luck in the world. I'm, unfortunately, the sort who could buy the whole book of raffle tickets only for them to find a ticket from somewhere else! Still I'll try. Good luck to everyone.
I Listen To the Music Of Angels

User avatar
fan_de_LoK
Platinum Member
Posts: 1883
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: Paris

Re: Libera Dreams Competition

Post by fan_de_LoK » 4 years ago

paul30003 wrote:...will be announced in the upcoming weeks.
Weeks ? Do you meant days, or is it really weeks ?

User avatar
paul
Site Admin
Posts: 1565
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: United Kindom
Contact:

Re: Libera Dreams Competition

Post by paul » 4 years ago

fan_de_LoK wrote:
paul30003 wrote:...will be announced in the upcoming weeks.
Weeks ? Do you meant days, or is it really weeks ?
Yes FDL weeks, Sorry. :oops:

We wanted to show the prizes as we have them, we still are creating the competition and rules so it will be fair to all.
I will keep you all updated at regular times and hopefully will be able to give exact dates very soon. The plan was to be ready for Christmas but we will have to see :D
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"
_______________________________________________________________________


"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato

sweetangel16
Silver Member
Posts: 162
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Libera Dreams Competition

Post by sweetangel16 » 4 years ago

Hey guys. I would love to enter this competition too. But what do we have to do in order to win the prizes? Will wait for your updates. Love the prizes btw :).

Charmaine

User avatar
Yorkie
Diamond Member
Posts: 4058
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: God's own county - Yorkshire

Re: Libera Dreams Competition

Post by Yorkie » 4 years ago

sweetangel16 wrote:Hey guys. I would love to enter this competition too. But what do we have to do in order to win the prizes? Will wait for your updates. Love the prizes btw :).

Charmaine
Keep watching this space - all will be revealed (when I pull my finger out and get it sorted). I'm currently giving some serious thought about what the competition will be and am in no way being distracted by watching the Saturday afternoon football or F1 qualification 8)

The competition will be open to all Libera fans, as long as you have a postal service available to deliver your prize!
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.


Mercy & Love

User avatar
paul
Site Admin
Posts: 1565
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: United Kindom
Contact:

Re: Libera Dreams Competition

Post by paul » 4 years ago

Think Yorkie has finally pulled his finger out :lol:

More will be revealed soon...
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"
_______________________________________________________________________


"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato

User avatar
Yorkie
Diamond Member
Posts: 4058
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: God's own county - Yorkshire

Re: Libera Dreams Competition

Post by Yorkie » 4 years ago

Update:

Paul has seen my 'creation' and thinks it is going to be tough - I think he is underestimating the knowledge and dedication of the hardened Libera fans out there :D

Watch this space.........
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.


Mercy & Love

sweetangel16
Silver Member
Posts: 162
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Libera Dreams Competition

Post by sweetangel16 » 4 years ago

Yorkie wrote:
sweetangel16 wrote:Hey guys. I would love to enter this competition too. But what do we have to do in order to win the prizes? Will wait for your updates. Love the prizes btw :).

Charmaine
Keep watching this space - all will be revealed (when I pull my finger out and get it sorted). I'm currently giving some serious thought about what the competition will be and am in no way being distracted by watching the Saturday afternoon football or F1 qualification 8)

The competition will be open to all Libera fans, as long as you have a postal service available to deliver your prize!
Haha okay. Will definitely keep an eye on the space, Yorkie ;). Thanks

Charmaine

User avatar
Julia
Silver Member
Posts: 163
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: USA

Re: Libera Dreams Competition

Post by Julia » 4 years ago

Yorkie wrote:Update:

Paul has seen my 'creation' and thinks it is going to be tough - I think he is underestimating the knowledge and dedication of the hardened Libera fans out there :D

Watch this space.........
My mind is swimming with the possibilities!!! :D
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again
O living fountain

Twitter Acount: ArtisticTempest

User avatar
LuxVenit
Silver Member
Posts: 196
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: Libera Dreams Competition

Post by LuxVenit » 4 years ago

Is this still happening? Just wondering because it's been a bit since we've had an update or anything.

Please don't mistake my eagerness/curiosity for impatience, I know it's a work in progress. :)
[tab=30]
“My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” ― Martin Luther

User avatar
Yorkie
Diamond Member
Posts: 4058
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: God's own county - Yorkshire

Re: Libera Dreams Competition

Post by Yorkie » 4 years ago

LuxVenit wrote:Is this still happening? Just wondering because it's been a bit since we've had an update or anything.

Please don't mistake my eagerness/curiosity for impatience, I know it's a work in progress. :)
Yes, still happening - just got to sort out the entry form (come on Paul :D ). With any luck we might get it launched very, very soon.

Thanks for your patience.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.


Mercy & Love

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest