TheLiberaDreamShop.com Now Open!!

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

TheLiberaDreamShop.com Now Open!!

Post by Anonymous »

The official online store of Libera Dreams, TheLiberaDreamShop.com is now open!! After weeks of perfecting and securing the store, it is finally ready to accept orders.

Please click here to order now!!

Please remember that all proceeds made from LDS will be donated to St. Philips Church in Norbury South London to benefit St. Philps Church and the choir.

Please Note: At this time, TheLiberaDreamShop.com is only accepting orders and shipping to certain countries, as outlined and explained on the store homepage. Please be sure to read through it carefully to make sure you can purchase from us. We will expand our service to more countries in the future.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I had to re-register because it wouldn't accept my e-mail address or my password.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yes, if you had registered for an account earlier prior it the store opening, you will need to re-register as the old database was removed and replaced with a new one. I apologize for not mentioning that the first time.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I finally got my copy. Now I can play it on the way to work.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I'm glad that your copy has arrived. Enjoy the CD and thanks again for your patience!!