Moderator Application

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

**AT THIS TIME MODERATOR APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN**

I am currently looking for more moderators to help moderate this forum. Please refer to the first post in this topic to apply. Thank you and good luck!!
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Alright, here's my application:

1. Name: C. Pingxuan
2. Country: Singapore
3. Why do you think you should be a moderator?:
I have been quite active in this forum for quite a long time, and I understand how things works, eg. what shouldn't be said and I'll definitely hope to help out here.
4. What qualities do you posses that would make you qualify as a moderator?
I'm online everyday, and I do check this forum almost everyday too. But if I'm busy, that will be every few days. I have since grown quite committed to this board even since I joined here.
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

Kevin wrote:**AT THIS TIME MODERATOR APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN**

I am currently looking for more moderators to help moderate this forum. Please refer to the first post in this topic to apply. Thank you and good luck!!
Hi Kevin,

Happy that you are back. I am just saying hi, not applying for the moderator job. :D

Ann
'Let me go where'er I will,
I hear a sky-born music still:
It sounds from all things old,
It sounds from all things young,
From all that's fair, from all that's foul,
Peals out a cheerful song.'
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

xsakurax wrote:Alright, here's my application:

1. Name: C. Pingxuan
2. Country: Singapore
I have been quite active in this forum for quite a long time, and I understand how things works, eg. what shouldn't be said and I'll definitely hope to help out here.
I'm online everyday, and I do check this forum almost everyday too. But if I'm busy, that will be every few days. I have since grown quite committed to this board even since I joined here.
xsakurax, you are now a Global Moderator for this forum. Thank you for your help and support.

**AT THIS TIME I AM STILL LOOKING FOR MORE MODERATORS FOR THIS FORUM. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HELPING TO MODERATE THIS FORUM, PLEASE APPLY**
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Interested in being a moderator for this forum? Reply back to this topic and copy/paste the following along with your answers:

1. Name: Tom Bowman
2. Country: United States of America: Pennsylvania
3. Why do you think you should be a moderator?: I consider myself a fairly advid Libera fan. I have a fair amount of knowledge of their music and of the rules surrounding the boys.
4. What qualities do you posses that would make you qualify as a moderator? I am well aware of the rules about safety for the boys. I am on this board at least 5 nights a week. I am also fair minded and am usually able to difuse a situation without resulting to childish behavior. If there would be a situation I find that I could not handle, I would not hesitate to ask another moderator for help.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

TEB, your status has been updated to Moderator. Thank you for your help and support for this forum.

*AT THIS TIME I AM STILL LOOKING FOR AT LEAST 2 MORE MODERATORS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE APPLY.*
whitetail1985

Post by whitetail1985 »

1. Name: D Hellenbrand
2. Country: Wisconsin USA
3. Why do you think you should be a moderator?: I think this forum is the best one I am a member of and would just like to help out.
4. What qualities do you posses that would make you qualify as a moderator? I am online everyday and check this forum multiple times a day. I know what shouldn't be said regarding the about the boys. The safety of the boys is my main concern.
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Ok, here we go...

1. Name: Arnie B.
2. Country: Baltic states / Latvia
I think that I am an active member and I hope to stay here 4ever :) (ok, till my last days) I am checked out all Libera's sites and forums, interested in their music, listening every day (sometimes night too...lol), I love liberians and are ready to help all moders here to make this place better and safety. I was in Libera's concert in Dublin (my first Libera's concert, but not the last, hope so) and that makes me very very happy. :roll:
I am here every day, checked out every post, and ready to help this forum. I am a quiet person, very patient, friendly and have a good humour. I work with children every day, so I understand a privacy things about kids. As I said, want to help moders here and if you need me - here I am :) It would be a big honour for me.

=Narnian=
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

whitetail1985, your status has been updated to Moderator.

Narnian, your status has been updated to Global Moderator.

Thank you both for your help and support for this forum.

*AT THIS TIME MODERATOR APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.*
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

4 February 2010

The forum has grown considerably in the past few weeks and with that, I am in need of at least 2 more moderators to work with me and the other current moderators to help monitor this site.

If you are interested in, please copy/paste the application on the first post of this thread to a reply and fill it out.

As always, thank you all for your continued support in Libera and Libera Dreams!!
music4

Want to Moderate?

Post by music4 »

1. Name: Ron Asplund
2. Country: USA
3. Why do you think you should be a moderator?: I have helped on the Libera 360 website for a long time and now I think Jon has shut down the site. A also helped build his website and monitored his "chat box".
I have two children in school and Iam always checking on where they go and who they are talking with. Iam retired and spend a lot of time on the internet. I also run four blogs on the chior. Libera4you, Josh, Tom, and the old choir of Libera. I keep up on the latest new about the choir including a new video just released "Time" from their new album coming out next month.
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

1. Name: Chix
2. Country: Philippines
Well, although I have not been really active in posting replies to the topics, I always make sure to read all the post on this site as well as absorb and think about people had to say. I'm not actually expecting to be a moderator but if you needed any help, I thought of extending my hand since I really enjoy this site. :)
Well, one is that I am online most of the time and I like doing computer stuffs(though I'm not really good). I always do the best that I can in order to make things go the right way. I'm not sure about other things but with proper briefing I sure would be able to things accordingly.
LuxVenit
Silver Member

Post by LuxVenit »

1. Name: Cara Adams

2. Country: United States

3. Why do you think you should be a moderator? To be honest I'm not really expecting to be given the moderator position. I thought I'd apply because I do love this forum, and though I admit that I read more than I post I enjoy being a part of the community. If you need help moderating posts I would like to help as best I can. I'm online basically every day, and I log in here at least twice a day checking new posts.

4. What qualities do you posses that would make you qualify as a moderator? I've been an internet relay chat operator (moderator, whatever you want to call it) for quite awhile, and I would imagine you would need the same type of skills to moderate a forum. I'm not too strict with rules usually, but I do know when to put my foot down so to speak. I do look out for people's safety, and do realize that not everyone is as friendly as they say they are, unfortunately. I'm a fairly new Libera fan, but I love this group with my heart and soul. I get made fun of for it, but I don't care, lol. Anyway, that's basically it. Thanks for your time, and for this awesome site!
“My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” ― Martin Luther
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I will consider your applications and come up with a decision in a little bit.

Until then, you can all continue to apply to be a moderator!!
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

1. Name: Nikki

2. Country: Philippines

3. Why do you think you should be a moderator? I love this site and I really want to help to keep it going. When last year started I had a long list of Libera forums in my Favorites List and now I'm done to the last couple, Libera Dreams being one of them and since you're looking for help, I thought I'd apply to do my part in keeping this great site going.

4. What qualities do you posses that would make you qualify as a moderator? I check this site every morning before I start to work and sometimes before I sleep. I'm friendly and have a good sense of humor and I've had experience dealing with all kinds of people and I understand the privacy issues that concern people.

That's all and thank you for your time. :)