Moderator Application

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Moderator Application

Post by Anonymous »

Interested in being a moderator for this forum? Reply back to this topic and copy/paste the following along with your answers:

1. Name:
2. Country:
3. Why do you think you should be a moderator?:
4. What qualities do you posses that would make you qualify as a moderator?

If you get chosen, here are a few things you will do as a moderator:

1. Monitor all posts, making sure they are safe, secure, and friendly.
2. Monitor all users, making sure they are kind, curtious, and polite.
3. Monitor that no personal information about the boys are revealed. Safety and security for the boys are our main concern.
4. Keep the forum safe and secure as well as a happy and inviting place for everyone!!

If you have any further questions or comments about being a moderator, please do not hesitate to ask me or the other moderators.
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

As of 24 March 2008, I am currently looking for 2 more moderators for this forum. Please follow the guidelines above to apply.

UPDATE - 26 March 2008
Still looking for mods!! Please apply if your interested!!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

UPDATE - 12 April 2008

The forum has doubled in size and I am in need of 2 more moderators!! Please, if you are interested, please apply in this topic using the guidelines above!!
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Hi Kevin - I am not too sure what being a moderator entails but please see my application below:

1. Name: Jude Andrew
2. Country: Ireland
3. Why do you think you should be a moderator?: No reason, as I mentioned I am not sure what it entails, I would just like to help you out.
4. What qualities do you posses that would make you qualify as a moderator? I am an allrounder and would consider myself centered, I am a Libera fan (albeit a recent one), I am on line nearly all day, every day, I have kids myself with the eldest being the same age as the boys in Libera. I am broad minded, tolerant and am used to managing groups of people (through work and sport).
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thank you Jude Andrew, your application has been accepted and your rank has been changed, your are now a Global Moderator for Libera Dreams. Thank you for your help!!

I would like at least 1 MORE moderator for right now so if you are interested, please apply!!
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Being a Moderator doesn't require anything special or any special skills. Basically all you have to do it make sure everyone's posts are user friendly as we have fairly young members here and that no one posts anything that is dangerous, offensive, or abusive to those involved and most especially to Libera.

Just read each topic anytime someone posts something new and make sure it is safe and agreeable to everyone. If you have any questions just ask myself or the other moderators or Kevin.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

You just monitor posts and users on the forum and report and/or edit posts that have inappropriate content. You basically have 'second power' besides being a board administrator. If you require any more assistance, please do not hesitate to ask another one of the other moderators, like Ty, or myself.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Thanks Kevin, thanks Ty. Apologies for not getting back to you sooner; I have been on a 3 week sports tour of the Caribbean and internet access was not always possible or feasible so have not been on line in depth in quite awhile. Lots to catch up now though.
Take care.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Update 21 July 2008

We have really grown in the past few months and I could never be so proud!! To help coincide with our rapid growth, I am looking for 1 new moderator for the forum!! If you are interested, please copy/paste the questions from the first post of this topic and answer the questions.

Thanks for your help!!
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

1. Name: Kelsie J.
2. Country: United States
3. Why do you think you should be a moderator?: Hmm...not sure. I like the ambience/spirit around here a whole lot and would be interested in helping the site in whatever way the admins think is useful or needed.
4. What qualities do you posses that would make you qualify as a moderator?: I'm online frequently and always like to meet new people out here the Virtual World. Oh, and I guess it goes without saying: I'm a fan of Libera and like to promote and support their work in whatever capacity possible.
Last edited by kjackson83 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thank you kjackson83, your application has been approved and you are now a moderator. Thanks for your help!! If you have any questions about what to do as a moderator, please do not hesitate to ask me or any other of your fellow moderators :D
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Thanks very much, Kevin--it's great to be able to help out around the forum! I read an earlier post on this topic re: what the moderator does (policing around for unacceptable content :shock:); unless anything's changed, that's what I'll do! Thanks again.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thats basically what you do, I will put up what moderators do on the first post.
krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

hi kevs, is the application still open? :D
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Kevin,
Do you need any more moderators? If so, let me know and I'll apply. I enjoy this board and would like to help.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."