Libera Dreams Store?

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Libera Dreams Store?

Post by TullyBascombe »

Will the Libera Dreams store be offering "New Dawn" soon?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Once we have secured our payment gateway we will, and not just 'New Dawn' but everything else we have available on the store. A small part of our shipment of 'New Dawn' has arrived and we expect more the beginning of next week. We hope to have our payment gateway ready by Saturday, Tuesday at the latest but I promise it will be soon.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I'm even more than excited!!! I can't wait to get my hands on the cd. I'm soooooo glad I pre-ordered it from the LD store.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

People who preordered a copy from LDS should be getting an email from us if not later tonight tomorrow morning to confirm purchase and dispatch it next day :D
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Kevin wrote:People who preordered a copy from LDS should be getting an email from us if not later tonight tomorrow morning to confirm purchase and dispatch it next day :D
As you know about the time that LDS began taking orders my computer was acting rather dodgey. Did you get my preorder?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yes your preorder request was received and has been processed along with the other preorder requests. However, we had a backdrop due to a busy schedule in opening the store. Please be sure to read today's update on the Libera Dreams homepage. We hope to open tomorrow and send emails to reservees later tonight.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Thanks for getting the store up and running.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

No, thank you. Thank you for your continued support and patience.
William

Visions Book

Post by William »

Hi. What can you tell me about the book that is available in the store?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The book is a 57 page paperback book filled with high quality pictures from their tour in Japan after their album 'Visions came back.

I will scan a some of the pictures in it and post it on the gallery.