New design layout...

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

OK, You're not going to believe this...................

It's still there!!!

We may not have the same version of Norton Security, or I may have some updates that you don't. The problem began only 2 weeks ago, probably after some update which caused it to mis-identify some of your Java script as potentially malicious.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

You mean the problem is still there?

I'm not sure, I am using Norton Online Security provided by my ISP and I check for updates weekly if not daily and none of the new updates caused this website to not function properly. You probably set your online security too strong and it mistook some of the javascripts as security risks although I can assure you they are not.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

If your Norton Security is provided by your ISP then it's probably different a different version from the onw I had, which I bought myself. It basically set its own security levels. While it was possible to make some custom tweaks nothing I did seemed to remove the problem.

I recall having the problem years ago with Libera USA and an earlier version of Norton. Back then Norton at least had an "off" switch, so whenever I wanted to view Libera USA I could simply turn the Internet Security off for the duration. My Norton 2007 had no such feature.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The coding I used on Libera USA years back is basically the same coding I use now on Libera Dreams, just a few tweaks and improvements. I dont know why Norton does not like my website, but as long as you are not experiencing any more problems thats all that matters.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Hey. There seems to be some sort of a problem when posting messages. I'm not sure it's my laptop/internet problem or it's with this server or sth. Cos when I click post, they always appear this message that say invalid session, please resubmit the form. And all the time I had to keep clicking the submit button for about 5 or 6 times before it's successful.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Weird. Yesterday I tried more than 50 times and there seems to be problem posting a second message. And I was redirected to log in again. Alot of times until I become so tired I just gave up. I dunno what's wrong.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Please be sure your browser accepts the forums cookies. I dont know why this problem is occurring with you. When did this problem start with you?
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

The invalid session problem kind of start since the very first time I posted-till now. But yesterday seems fine. Didn't face any of this problem. Take about two tries. How do I check if my browser accepts the forum cookies?
barlies04
Silver Member

postings

Post by barlies04 »

hi maybe i'm lucky but i've never had any difficulty posting into any area of the forum
jim
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I, too, have never experience any problems that has been brought up here in this thread. Has anyone else experienced any of these or other problems?
xsakurax wrote:The invalid session problem kind of start since the very first time I posted-till now. But yesterday seems fine. Didn't face any of this problem. Take about two tries. How do I check if my browser accepts the forum cookies?
I updated the forum script, maybe its working properly now? To check if your browser accepts cookies, simply go to its security settings and make sure you accept all cookies.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I think it works fine now. But may I ask you, when I log in, do I have to tick in the box? Because I forgot to tick the option, and several times I got log off too quickly. Something like that. So I had to re-login again before posting.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

You dont need to, it all depends on the cookies. Make sure your browser accepts them and keeps them until they expire. This may be the cause of you getting logged off too soon.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Oh ok. Thanks for the help. I'll try and fix my browser problem.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Please let me know if this problem persists so that I may look into it more and try to fully resolve them.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I love the new form layout. It looks... fresher?... than the last one. I makes things look neat and tidy too. :wink:
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;