New design layout...

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Kevin, sure, no problem.

Anyway, the new layout is cool. I like that you have added a clock at the top. Haha. At least I know what is the time at erm, is it US time or something? My time here is exactly 8 hours faster. :D
barlies04
Silver Member

new look to forum

Post by barlies04 »

HI Kevin
The forum sure looks cool in it;s new super looking layout
jim
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

No it's GMT... the time in London... Forum looks good to... newer more modern then the old one...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thanks for all the positive feedback. This layout was designed to coincide with the 'New Dawn' Theme we are running to help promote the release of their new album :)
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

With regards to the main site, I think you need to de-clutter a little. Simplify things. Get rid of all this click here for event centre, mini-site, media centre etc... which open further windows. It appears fragmented, and a little messy. Scale it back to a front loading home page, with drop down menu's at the top, which you will be able to access all the linked pages within the site. Something like this ... http://f-source.com/buy/adobeMenu/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; You can still retain all your most common features, but they will appear more tidy and in one easy accessible menu.

P.S. nothing wrong with the content, but navigation just needs tweaking.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

JimmyRiddle wrote:With regards to the main site, I think you need to de-clutter a little. Simplify things. Get rid of all this click here for event centre, mini-site, media centre etc... which open further windows. It appears fragmented, and a little messy. Scale it back to a front loading home page, with drop down menu's at the top, which you will be able to access all the linked pages within the site. Something like this ... http://f-source.com/buy/adobeMenu/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; You can still retain all your most common features, but they will appear more tidy and in one easy accessible menu.

P.S. nothing wrong with the content, but navigation just needs tweaking.
Been meaning to do some clean-up on the main website but had no chance to due to school and other things. But I will take into consideration your idea when I do finally do site clean-up. Thanks for the advice 8)