Can't Log in to Gallery

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Can't Log in to Gallery

Post by TullyBascombe »

The Gallery is refusing to accept my login even though I know I'm using the correct username and password.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Be sure your browser accepts all cookies. Did you receive an account confirmation email after registering? You need to activate your account using the link from that email before you can login.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I can't create a new topic for some reason. I was going to make one about their service of worship at the Riverside on Sunday ... the link is here http://www.theriversidechurchny.org/worship/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; How wonderful do they sound :)
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Cannot access Gallery again :(
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Make sure your browser has javascript and cookies enabled, be sure that it accepts all cookies and keeps them until they expire. If you are still experiencing issues please let me know.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Thanks Kevin, it seems to have fixed itself now :)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Fantastic, if you or anyone else are having issues with the gallery or anywhere on the website, please do not hesitate to let me know!!
Free

Post by Free »

Hi!I'm sorry but I also can't open the gallery. I have this inscription when I click it -

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/kevinespinosa/libera-dreams.com/gallery/lang/russian.php on line 66

Can you help me,please.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Free wrote:Hi!I'm sorry but I also can't open the gallery. I have this inscription when I click it -

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/kevinespinosa/libera-dreams.com/gallery/lang/russian.php on line 66

Can you help me,please.
Hi there Free, I just tired to log in to the Gallery and got in no problem. Did you request separate access? Your username and password for the forum doesn't automatically give you access to the Gallery.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

This is true. You'll have to register again for the gallery.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

And Free,
While you do have to register seperately, you can use the same screen name and password. I did, and it is easier.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Free

Post by Free »

Thank you all for your responses. But the problem is that i don't see where i can register. I have a blank page with this inscoption i quoted :( So where can I do this?
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Use this link... http://www.libera-dreams.com/gallery/register.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Free

Post by Free »

thanks a lot. I studied the problem. This latest gallery version doesn't support Russian language that's why I can't log in. Only the administraror can help here :cry: But thank you all anyway! :)
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Free wrote:thanks a lot. I studied the problem. This latest gallery version doesn't support Russian language that's why I can't log in. Only the administraror can help here :cry: But thank you all anyway! :)
You might try installing an English-version web browser temporarily just to register...