New layout for forum?

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

xsakurax
Gold Member

New layout for forum?

Post by xsakurax »

Wow. I just noticed there's a change of layout for the forum? It looks brighter, and very refreshing! (Though the words might have become sightly smaller.) :)
whitetail1985

Post by whitetail1985 »

:D Love the new layout Kevin
Dennis
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

Very nice, Kevin. Great job.

Ann
'Let me go where'er I will,
I hear a sky-born music still:
It sounds from all things old,
It sounds from all things young,
From all that's fair, from all that's foul,
Peals out a cheerful song.'
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

This layout may only be a temp, trying to come up with another design. For now its this one, glad you like it :)
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Love the new layout. Thank you Kevin :D
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Thanks, Kevin! :!:
It looks better now! I mean, it was good enough, but now it's better :lol:

Xsakurax & Whitetail have new avatars too! Seems good, guys! ;)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Kevin,
Is there any way to make the avatar file size greater than 6kb? :(
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yes, that's no problem, I will change that later when I get home, can't do it from this computer.

Also, something I may start for the forum users, I may start designing specialty avatars and signatures for forum users to use. Not sure if and when this will start but I will let you know.
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Kevin wrote:Yes, that's no problem, I will change that later when I get home, can't do it from this computer.

Also, something I may start for the forum users, I may start designing specialty avatars and signatures for forum users to use. Not sure if and when this will start but I will let you know.
Thanks :D cuz whenever I make an avatar, it tends to be way over 6kb even if I kept the size down to 100x100 >_>
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

I guess I am going to be the odd man out here and say I don't really care for the new layout all that much. The print is way too small, at least for those of us with bifocals. Oh well, just my opinion. I know change happens. After all, I've been telling everyone here that exact same thing when they talk about the changes in the choir.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

TEB wrote:I guess I am going to be the odd man out here and say I don't really care for the new layout all that much. The print is way too small, at least for those of us with bifocals. Oh well, just my opinion. I know change happens. After all, I've been telling everyone here that exact same thing when they talk about the changes in the choir.
If you use the web browser Mozilla Firefox, you can make the font bigger on your screen. Just hold down the Ctrl key as you press the + key and the screen will sort of "zoom in" until the font is as big as you want it to be. To return to the original settings, hold down Ctrl as you press 0.
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I like the new layout

But

It is not time for a new up to date photo? i mean Joe left a year and a half ago, Zack and Michael also no longer part of the band. Just seems weird with all the photos of the boys not to use a newer photo imo.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

If you use the web browser Mozilla Firefox, you can make the font bigger on your screen. Just hold down the Ctrl key as you press the + key and the screen will sort of "zoom in" until the font is as big as you want it to be. To return to the original settings, hold down Ctrl as you press 0.
plumpuff6, thanks for the tip! I have been using Firefox for sometime already and I didn't know you could actually "enlarge" the fonts. It helps alot, thanks!
Xsakurax & Whitetail have new avatars too! Seems good, guys! Wink
Narnian, thanks! Btw, whitetail is your avatar Mini James or Freddie? I still can't really tell the them apart.. I'm guessing its Freddie?
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I have a question and if any of you guys can advise me, that would be great! You know at the bottom of your post, there's the place for you to put your signature? How do I actually put an image for that?
whitetail1985

Post by whitetail1985 »

xsakurax wrote:
Narnian, thanks! Btw, whitetail is your avatar Mini James or Freddie? I still can't really tell the them apart.. I'm guessing its Freddie?
It's Mini James, :D My new favorite member. Now he's one who knows how to work a crowd
Dennis