New layout for forum?

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I am glad you are all enjoying the new layout :) What I like most about it are the two boys looking up into the sky at Josh and Ben. I did not notice that until I finished designing it and tested it.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Kevin wrote:I am glad you are all enjoying the new layout :) What I like most about it are the two boys looking up into the sky at Josh and Ben. I did not notice that until I finished designing it and tested it.
Haha just noticed that as well...new guard looking up to their old guard mentors...kinda sweet
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

irishoreo wrote:
Kevin wrote:I am glad you are all enjoying the new layout :) What I like most about it are the two boys looking up into the sky at Josh and Ben. I did not notice that until I finished designing it and tested it.
Haha just noticed that as well...new guard looking up to their old guard mentors...kinda sweet
:D :) :wink:
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

I like the new intro page.....
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Now it's my turn to say something ;)
Kevin, well done!! :)
Now Libera dreams board is a fresh and good looking site. emmm.... i mean.. it was good ... LOL :P but now it's better. Kevin, we have good admin with great knowledges in PC's things ;) yeah... and thanks for your work. Liberians and we can be proud! ;) and we are. Don't know about Liberians LOL :)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

I just saw the new layout! :) It looks wonderful! :) Splendid work!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thanks for all your positive feedback, I am very glad you are all enjoying the new layout :)
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Kevin wrote:Thanks for all your positive feedback, I am very glad you are all enjoying the new layout :)
kevin i like the picuters and the layout you did its such a wonderfull thing to see when i come in and seeing josh and ben the newbies good job libera dreams will be doing a lot of new stuff i am looking forword to what you will do next kevin keep it up dot stope