NEW Libera Dreams Newsletter Service!!

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Yorkie wrote:Well, we could do both I guess - but I'm not sure anybody want to talk to me whilst I was in a gynaecological position :shock:

Actually, I just whipped my pants off and tried it whilst typing this message. How was it for you guys?
Yorkie,
While you and I are becoming good friends, I'd just as soon you keep your pants on please!!! At least until we meet it real life once.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
libera36

Post by libera36 »

TEB wrote:
Yorkie wrote:Well, we could do both I guess - but I'm not sure anybody want to talk to me whilst I was in a gynaecological position :shock:

Actually, I just whipped my pants off and tried it whilst typing this message. How was it for you guys?
Yorkie,
While you and I are becoming good friends, I'd just as soon you keep your pants on please!!! At least until we meet it real life once.
*tries to suppress a snort* Yorkie..........................! :roll:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

TEB wrote:

Yorkie,
Oh it's much worse than you suspect my friend - in the UK pants means underwear :shock: BWOOHAHAHAHA
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

Yorkie wrote:
TEB wrote:

Yorkie,
Oh it's much worse than you suspect my friend - in the UK pants means underwear :shock: BWOOHAHAHAHA
Ahhhhh.........Yorkie, have mercy on us.

Ann
'Let me go where'er I will,
I hear a sky-born music still:
It sounds from all things old,
It sounds from all things young,
From all that's fair, from all that's foul,
Peals out a cheerful song.'
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

tcenrt wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
TEB wrote:
Yorkie,
Ahhhhh.........Yorkie, have mercy on us.

Ann
Just be thankful that my webcam was off :wink: At least, I hope it was off. What's that little red light? Oh my gawd...........

Mercy & Love
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

:roll:

*sigh* Yorkie, What are we going to have to do with you?
jk... I love your humour.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Well, there is a new image I need to get burned out of my brain. Yorkie sitting at his computer in tighty whities. :shock:
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

TEB wrote:Well, there is a new image I need to get burned out of my brain. Yorkie sitting at his computer in tighty whities. :shock:
Strictly boxers. Need to get some air round the old meat and two veg.

Mercy & Love
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

wow this conversation turned weird lol, thanks for the images yorkie lol
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

kthomp wrote:wow this conversation turned weird lol, thanks for the images yorkie lol
:twisted: It's all in my horrific fevered mind Kara :twisted:

#please stop those voices, I don't like them whispering those things to me#

Mercy & Love
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I think we need to clean up a bit. This is turning from funny to funnily obscene. Let's remember that we may have Libera spies amongst us who read all these things. They may not like what some of us post.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

tcliffy wrote: Let's remember that we may have Libera spies amongst us who read all these things. They may not like what some of us post.
It is not a question of "may" but a question of "who". Direct from my source, the powers at be in Libera watch everything on the web concerning the group. How do you think they knew about the videos Kevin used to have posted and then asked him to remove them?
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Yeah you guys, keep it clean.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I never really noticed the actual conversation in this thread until I read the last 2 posts, so I decided to read the whole thread. And umm... not really appropriate I must say. Yes, there are "Libera spies" that look through every website regarding the boys, and yes they do visit this site too and they know the workings of this entire network, so please keep posts clean guys.