WARNING!!!

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The entire website is coded using a combination of PHP and HTML. I have no idea why your browser is not properly displaying the content. I will look into this and try to figure out what went wrong but I don't know if I will find anything. I apologize for the inconvenience. To go to the news page directly, just visit this link.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Rats! I can't see that page either.

However I can see the raw source if I click on Internet Explorer "View" button, then click on "Source". As far as I can tell there is some sort of error in a Java Script that prevents my computer from seeing these pages. It indicates I have to change some input from false to true, but I don't know how to do that.
So now I know that the reason I couldn't access the gallery is that you shut it down temporarily and that we were required to re-register. I've re-registered and can now access the gallery again. I take it that there is some sort of link to "Libera Dream shop" on the page too, but obviously I can't use that link. Is there some other way for me to access the Libera Dreams Shop in order to order the new CD?
Last edited by TullyBascombe on Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I did eventually find the "allow iframes" buttons in my browser security settings. It was set for "prompt" as the recommended setting. Changing it to "enable" did not resolve the problem, but it did cause my computer security program to give repeated warnings about vulnerability, so I switched back to "prompt".
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I dont know exactly why you are getting javascript errors, we only use 2 javascripts for windows and security purposes. Your security program may be trying to block the scripts thinking it will pose a security threat. You may want to lower your security program just a little so that it will not think the sites javascripts will harm your computer.

And about the gallery, I did take it down for a short while last night while I cleaned out the database and gave it a quick upgrade. I dont think user profiles were destroyed but if you were able to reregister and login now, then thats great.

As for The Libera Dreams Shop, I cleaned out and upgraded the database for that site as well but everything was not compromised, the store is still onlone and no changes were made except on the home page that I still need to re-edit later today. You can access the store by going directly to this link. You can reserve a copy of the 'New Dawn' album by going to this link.

I truly apologize for all the inconvenience you went through. I am currently in the process of a complete overhaul of the websites and the databases and I will try to fix some of the security bugs and patch a few things up. Please bare with me while I sort everything out.
Joshua

Post by Joshua »

I was a moderator at another Forum and had a similar problem, I thank all of you who keep this site the way it is and keep a clean house.It takes time and I am very thankful that you each take the time you do to keep this site on the up and up.Great team work and leadership.
ooooh! "Josh M."
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

thanks. I can't speak for the others, but since those prvious incidents, nothing bad has really happened here. Just little warnings which were quickly fixed up. It's we who should be thanking all of you guys for keeping this place free from evil :wink:
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;