An Important Announcement

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

:D I also planned to remain here, I haven't been as active lately either as I am a lot busier in the summer months. I try to check in every day to see whats new though. I am glad Kevin is OK and is sticking with the site. We seem to have quite a great bunch of people here on this forum 8)
We should be thankful that Kevin created this for us and that he now has more time to spend with us.
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
Plato
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Well, as you all are obviously aware, my 2 colleagues have left leaving me somewhat short handed. I have just written to Kevin and Mr. Lane about this and am awaiting their responses. I want everyone to rest assured that I am not going to leave just yet unless I am ignored. I do not think that will happen in this case though. Please bear with me as I am now the sole moderator and have no power to promote anyone else to that position. If anyone of you see or suspect any activity that is questionable, please alert me immediately by PMing me or emailing me.

Thanks
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Will do, tcliffy. As far as needing new moderators, I'd be happy to be one. There's not a whole lot around here that needs moderating, though. So in the mean time, I think we'll be ok.
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

libera36 wrote:Will do, tcliffy. As far as needing new moderators, I'd be happy to be one. There's not a whole lot around here that needs moderating, though. So in the mean time, I think we'll be ok.
Yeah, I think we are a fun and friendly bunch here. 8)

Ann
'Let me go where'er I will,
I hear a sky-born music still:
It sounds from all things old,
It sounds from all things young,
From all that's fair, from all that's foul,
Peals out a cheerful song.'
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

nevertheless, we have on occasion recieved hate mail and such that had all the moderators (including myself) a bit befuddled. Also, on the Joseph McManners forum, we had about 4 people whom we all trusted and got along with until, about a year ago, we discovered they were all 1 man and he was "preying on", so to speak, Joseph. I'm ever watchful for that kind of thing. My primary concern here is the safety of all of you and the boys in Libera.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

tcliffy wrote:nevertheless, we have on occasion recieved hate mail and such that had all the moderators (including myself) a bit befuddled. Also, on the Joseph McManners forum, we had about 4 people whom we all trusted and got along with until, about a year ago, we discovered they were all 1 man and he was "preying on", so to speak, Joseph. I'm ever watchful for that kind of thing. My primary concern here is the safety of all of you and the boys in Libera.
Yes, that can be very scary. We do need to protect the boy's privacy. I think we certainly will let you know if inappropiate questions about the Libera members come up. I do appreciate all your hard work.

Ann
'Let me go where'er I will,
I hear a sky-born music still:
It sounds from all things old,
It sounds from all things young,
From all that's fair, from all that's foul,
Peals out a cheerful song.'
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

i think we all appreciate the mod's(well moderator now :) ) i for one have never seen anything un towards on this forum leading me to be proud to say that the mod(S) are doing a very very good job
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

A quick update to this issue.

I am very sad to see most of the moderators leave this website.

I do apologize for my absence to the website let alone this forum. Rest assured I never left and never will. This website is my dream, something I started way back when I was only 14 years old. I will soon be turning 18 in September. I have invested almost 4 years of my time and energy into developing this website and I will never let it fall. Like worshipper28 has said, this website was born out of a dream, my dream, and I will never let my dream fall.

I truly appreciate your continued support for this website and Libera through my absence. I am very glad to be back working on this website again. And to those of you who are still interested in being a moderator for this forum, please apply in the 'Want to Moderate' thread.

If anyone here as any questions or comments, please feel free to post them here for me and I will be more than willing to listen and explain.

Thanks a whole lot once again everyone.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Well nice to have you back Kevin.

I was thinking you might have deserted Libera for gangsta rap, or heavy metal music lol :lol: I know sacrilege and unthinkable, but stranger things have happened.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

As I do listen to a wide variety of music, I have not deserted Libera's music and never will. Libera's music keeps me going day after day and I would never think about deserting it at all.