An Important Announcement

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I don't understand what's going on. If Kevin having some financial or legal problems with the site it won't help his cause to just abandon it, the creditors or lawyers would persue him even if he walked away. In such a case it would be better for him to shut the site down immediately. If he's just lost interest or doesn't have time to devote to the site you'd think he would at least respond to attempts to contact him and maybe seek a tranference of responsibility.

Could he be upset over something said here?

Just out of curiosity, do we have any moderators left? In my experience unmoderated forums deteriorate to spam very quickly.
DrewE
Silver Member

Post by DrewE »

TullyBascombe wrote:I don't understand what's going on. If Kevin having some financial or legal problems with the site it won't help his cause to just abandon it, the creditors or lawyers would persue him even if he walked away. In such a case it would be better for him to shut the site down immediately. If he's just lost interest or doesn't have time to devote to the site you'd think he would at least respond to attempts to contact him and maybe seek a tranference of responsibility.

Could he be upset over something said here?

Just out of curiosity, do we have any moderators left? In my experience unmoderated forums deteriorate to spam very quickly.
The moderator group can be listed at this link:
http://www.libera-dreams.com/forum/groupcp.php?g=7

tcliffy, at least, has been around quite recently.

And yes, I agree that it is rather strange that Kevin would be so absent so suddenly. One hopes that he is all right. Maybe he'll reappear once the school year ends.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I would like it to stay open too. Yahoo can be a bit strict if you so much as hint that you might be deviating away from topic, or the music of Libera. They layout is easier on here too, and the moderators do a good job of keeping things in order.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

DrewE wrote: I agree that it is rather strange that Kevin would be so absent so suddenly
Hi Drew - There was nothing sudden about Kevin's absence; he has not been active in a meaningful way on this site for at least 8 months. Myself, Ty and Kelsie sent him many emails, request for assistance and even increased priviledges. They all fell on deaf ears. We put forward, through the site sponsors, a very considerate, logical proposal that would let Kevin take a back seat but would allow us (Ty, Kelsie and I) assume administartive roles. This has been totally ignored. Let me tell you, it has been an incredibly frustrating and disappointing time for all of us here, considering all of the time we have put into this site but ultimately it has ended in futility. Be under no illusion that Kevin will suddenly reappear on this site and pick up where he left off; that is not going to happen. He has abandoned this site and us with it. It is for those reasons that myself and Kelsie (I cannot speak for Ty) have chosen to end our associations with this site. I wish there was another way but all avenues have been explored..... I truly wish it didn't have to be like this but.....

Jude

PS: To one and all, I too have greatly enjoyed your discussions and getting to learn little bits about you all over the past 18 months. I really cherished this forum and really looked forward to catching up on post.

Thanks everyone, take care of yourselves and God bless.

For the last time - Jude.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

and just to add to the fun of this situation, I did sign up at Libera360 only now to find my sceen name and password are rejected. I can't log in there at all.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Ugh, this just isn't getting any better.... I get thoroughly confused by the Libera360 website. I can hardly find the forum! The forum on Libera Fans is a little easier to navigate, but its barely active... Both those forums need some life.
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

I have signed up at Libera 360 also and saw kjackson locked on at the same time, but she didn't post anything. The forum over there is quite confusing and the post doesn't seems to be going anywhere. I didn't go into the chat room, maybe people involve themselves more in the chat room.
From the look of it, Kelsie and Jude has left and Ty is away. We seem to be on our own for now. :shock:

Ann
'Let me go where'er I will,
I hear a sky-born music still:
It sounds from all things old,
It sounds from all things young,
From all that's fair, from all that's foul,
Peals out a cheerful song.'
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

well they left to early as i got an email from kevin!

he said

Hey Kara,
Yes, I never left. I am still with this website and will continue to bewith this website for years to come. I simply needed to take a breakbecause I needed to focus on keeping my school work in order, because Iwas graduating high school. Now that school is over and I have graduated,I am ready to get back to work on this website. I do apologize for my longabsence and hope that I can make up for it. But I do thank you for yourcontinued support for Libera and Libera Dreams. --

Best Regards,
Kevin Espinosa
Webmaster,
Libera Dreamshttp://www.libera-dreams.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
webmaster@libera-dreams.com
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ann
'Let me go where'er I will,
I hear a sky-born music still:
It sounds from all things old,
It sounds from all things young,
From all that's fair, from all that's foul,
Peals out a cheerful song.'
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

Yes this website is born out of a dream and has to continue
And it shall be
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

See? I thought it might have something to do with graduating from high school. When I was young the senior year could be a slack year, because colleges generally determined if they wanted you based on your SAT scores and your junior year grades. These days it's a little different I believe.

You should e-mail him right back and find out which college he's going to. Also, someone might consider getting in touch with kjackson83 and the others who left.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

This is extremely good news. I am glad Kevin is back.
Even though our moderators were jumping ship so to speak, I was not going anywhere. I was going to stay until such time and the website here was shut down due to not being paid for.

I have had my issue at Libera360 fixed by their webmaster. Seems they had a hacking attempt and some people's screen names and passwords didn't get activated. Fixed now.
Anyone here who is also a member there, I am using the same screen name, TEB. Please feel free to contact me there as well as here.

And Kevin, if you are reading this, I would like to again offer myself as a moderator on this board.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

What a relief! I'm glad that this forum will still continue to function. :D :D :D
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Its good to know that not everybody has left :) I'll put my name out there as moderator too. I don't really know what it entails, but that doesn't really matter. We'll need to replace Jude and Kelsie.