Here's wishing better luck

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Here's wishing better luck

Post by TullyBascombe »

Here's to hoping that you have better luck with this webhost. I'm sure it's quite a drain having to repeatedly start over. The fact that you do bears witness to your passion for Libera.

Recently the website Libera Fans closed down. They had an amazing collection of pictures and high res videos. You might consider getting in touch with the former webmaster and ask him if he'd be willing to donate his pictures and videos. He used to participate in the Yahoo! Angel Voices group. When he shut his website down he left his e-mail address in a posting on the forum.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I thank you for your compliments. Yes, it has been a real drag starting over repeatedly and at this server, I will no longer have to do that. I really want to create the Libera fansite where you can find everything you may want to know about this boys choir, and even introduce them to people and countries who have never heard of them before.

I have gotten in contact with the administrator of that site about that but I have not received a reply just yet.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Yeah, all that would be really awesome. Still, the website looks amazing. Good job 8)
barlies04
Silver Member

Post by barlies04 »

hi guys
what can i say but all the best
to the site long may it reign an go from strength
keep up the excellent work kevin
jim
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

First of all, I would really like to thank Mark Lane, the person that is sponsoring Libera Dreams. Without him, the website would have been shut down, maybe even for good. Secondly, I would really like to thank all of you who have been with Libera Dreams since its very first opening. Without you guys, I would not have the will to continue this website. My plan right now is to extend Libera Dreams to its absolute limit, adding more network websites but still bring you the latest news and information.

Libera Dreams is nothing without your input though!! If you have a comment of a suggestion as to what I should add or improve or anything, please let me know!! I love new ideas :)
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Well, I can't actually think of anything to add, but I have sort of advertised the site of facebook, so hopefully some more people will take a look.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

That is also another thing that is needed to help promote the website. Please tell others about this site!! Spread the word and tell people about Libera and Libera Dreams, the more visitors, the more this website will grow.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

hmm... well it dousn't seem as if anyone has visited the site even though I advertised it on facebook. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :evil:
AlAl

Post by AlAl »

Considering the fact that in both facebook groups I am the only active person, it would have been hell of a surprise if someone actually turned out from there. I think we should try some myspace ads, since most of the Libera fans around the web have accounts.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

True, good point. I know there are several Libera fan pages and who knows, maybe we can advertise on Libera's official page.
AlAl

Post by AlAl »

Knowing the limits of fan site making I don't think the official web site is accessible for this kind of advertising. Not to mention that it lacks touch and suffers from obsoleteness of information. The Libera communication strategy concerning internet is stressing more on their myspace account, which is rather peculiar. The biggest problem at the moment is the inexplicable lack of any information about the DVD on the official web site, which is a serious hit on the promotion mix at that point. I must say that for the first time I see promotion work being better done on fan-based web site than the official.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

There is a new poster on YouTube calling himself "liberaofficial". So far most of what he has posted was already posted on YouTube.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The official Libera website does not get updated all too much as well as their MySpace. As information is limited, I am able to get my portion of news and info through another source. As for the 'liberaofficial' YouTuber, I was told that it is not an official account though I cannot confirm this.