New Contest!!

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

But we can only guess once right? Haha. I think there's more than a million possibilities of the names. But I'm really curious what his middle name!

Gosh. If I went to the concerts, probably could ask him in person. :D

Is there more clue like starting with what letter? Haha. The only clue I have is I'm sure his middle name sounds as sweet as his smile. Haha.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

You can guess once a month and yes, there are millions of possibilities as to what his middle name could be. If you were to ask him in person, he would not be allowed to give it to you and you would get flagged by security. Keep in mind that Josh is only a kid, need to respect his privacy.

As for clues, cant give you more than the two I already have, sorry!! Just keep guessing and submit your guess in every month!! I'm sure someone will guess right eventually.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Haha. Ok.

My institution tells me that it's a pretty common middle name. :P

Have anyone guessed correctly yet? Will the answer eventually be announced?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I dont know about a common middle name but it is a common first name. But I cant go more into that, I have already given out too many hints :wink:

No one has guessed correctly as of yet and yes the answer will eventually be announced once a right answer has been submitted.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

2 clues ?!?! hmmm... did I miss one? I only saw the one where you capitalised 'DOES'.... whatever that means :) what was the other clue? Not that it matters as I have already guessed (obviously wrongly) :roll:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I guess the clues wont be helpful anymore, we already found a winner for the Super Bonus Question. Joshua Madine's full birth name is Joshua Nathan Madine.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

wow, who's the lucky one? Good job or guess to whoever got it finally.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

That'd be me. :D

Thanks again for having the contest. I will be using the gift certificate to fill out my Libera collection by adding some CDs I don't have.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Congrats. That was really a tough question.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

It was a very difficult question, a question that could only have been answered if you personally knew Josh or his family or, hopefully no one did this, asked him during a meet and greet session after one of their concerts :shock:
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Fear not Kevin. I didn't ask Josh for the information (although I did encounter him at a recent meet and greet).

The answer was available on the internet and I'm a pretty good researcher when I'm motivated.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thank goodness :D

You're very lucky you found the answer. Thats correct, with enough motivation and the right tools you would have been able to find it online :wink:
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

OMG? Are you serious? You actually found it on the internet?? I seriously has alot to learn from you! Can you be my teacher please? Gosh! Teach me how you did that!

My research skills must be really bad and has a lot to polish up on! I'm actually studying Mass media research this semester. Gosh. -Hides myself away- :oops:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

This fact was told to me by a source and was confirmed by another source and online. We used special access to fully confirm this info but it required a lot of patience and probably a few bucks. Once you get the hang of online searching you will be able to find anything.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Gosh. I think I need the book called Online Research for dummies. Haha.