New Contest!!

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

New Contest!!

Post by Anonymous »

Libera Dreams along with our partners and sponsors has now started a new contest that will take place every other month, starting this month!! Visit the Libera Dreams Contest website here for more information and to enter!!
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

grrr... I didn't win :evil:
:cry:
Oh well, I'll just have to try again tomorrow. I don't suppose Kevin could tell me if my answer to the Robert Prizeman question was correct?
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Sorry Ty, try getting to the question when it first opens, usually around midnight Pacific time, which is probably around 2 or 3AM your time in Florida. I opened the contest late this month due to computer problems, hopefully you were able to get to it and answer it correctly before others do!!

And yes, your answer was correct. Robert Prizeman took over for Alan Tonkin in 1970 at only the age of 18.
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

Just got back from a weekend away with no computer, was a bit dissapointed that I didn´t win but at least I got the answer right. Tried to response to the new contest but it gave me an error... well three times´ the charm it worked now...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Atrineas wrote:...Tried to response to the new contest but it gave me an error... well three times´ the charm it worked now...
What kind of error did it give you?
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

Something about wrong verification code, while I am 100% sure I entered the right one...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The CAPTCHA function is a very sensitive piece of security code. It helps ensure automatic entry and other frauds. Please be sure to carefully type in what you see or what you think you see. If you cannot fully see the code, refresh the page and a new code will appear. If you continue to receive errors, please be sure to contact me as soon as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I had the same problem last night. It took 6 tries before it finally accepted the verification code. I was certain each time I had entered the correct code.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Please do not forget to refresh the enter page before re-sending the entrance form. I apologize for these errors, the security codes I am starting to implement onto the site are very sensitive to protect the website from SPAM and other unwanted content.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

April 2008 Contest

The April 2008 contest is now online!! Click here to enter now!!

For your convenience, the confirmation code has been removed due to multiple problems.

Super Bonus Question!!

There is also a new Super Bonus Question has been posted as well!! This question is a standalone question and separate from the current contest. Prize has doubled to $80 Amazon Gift Card!!

This question will be ongoing until a winner has been found. This question is a tough one so think carefully!!

Click here to enter now!!

Good luck to you all!!
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

Error
There was a problem getting the image file for verification. Please make sure the image verification box is correctly named; check your settings and try again. See the readme file to see what your settings should be.

If you do not require image verification, please set $enable_captcha to 'no' in nlphpmail.php
I get this message when I try to enter my answer while there is no image verification...
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and wary
over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore
while I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping
as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
'T'is some visitor' I muttered 'rapping at my chamber door -
only this and nothing more.'
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Hey! Same here! I got this weird error message too. After trying for a few times, I finally gave up.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Problem resolved, due to the numerous problems with the CAPTCHA security feature, decided to take it off, but did not update the form script to deny it. I have fixed the problem and you may now enter the contest. I apologize for this small problem. Good luck to you all!!
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

Ah, it works this time, thank you and I have to say, the bonus question is hard...
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and wary
over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore
while I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping
as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
'T'is some visitor' I muttered 'rapping at my chamber door -
only this and nothing more.'
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Its a super brain teaser!! I know someone will make the correct guess sooner or later, just keep guessing, and he DOES have a middle name, consider that a hint.