Bug Reports

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

john45
Gold Member

Re: Bug Reports

Post by john45 »

andmar wrote: <span title="Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:16 pm">7 years ago</span>
And I don't like the countdown clock! It says I have to wait one hour longer for the concert. I definitely don't like this. :lol:
When it is over, you will want to turn back time.
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

I hear you all.

Better to be ahead by one hour, because everyone gets an extra hour to chat while queuing. :lol: :lol:

Countdown should now be correct. No setting for BST time, so had to add +1 in the time zone settings.

Paul :)
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

paul wrote: <span title="Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:33 pm">7 years ago</span> Countdown should now be correct. No setting for BST time, so had to add +1 in the time zone settings.
Thank you :D
Now it looks much better!!
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

Oh, that's hard now ... but I will try everything through the whole coming week to get used to the new indication to not arrive one hour too late on Saturday, hopefully. :mrgreen:
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:56 pm">7 years ago</span> Oh, that's hard now ... but I will try everything through the whole coming week to get used to the new indication to not arrive one hour too late on Saturday, hopefully. :mrgreen:
You will be OK. I am sure. Now the indication is correct. With the previous one you had a better chance to be too late. :)