Video Removals

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Video Removals

Post by Anonymous »

If you have not noticed, a plethora of videos have been removed from the site. The request of the removal of those selected videos came from choir officials managing Libera and is only temporary. Libera Dreams has built a relationship with choir officials and other officials involved with Libera and we hope to build this bond more and more. To comply with their requests, we have decided to remove selected videos from the website temporarily. We hope to get those removed videos back up as soon as we can.

I apologize for the inconvenience and I thank you for your understanding. If you have any further questions or comments, please do not email me at webmaster@libera-dreams.com.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Just a curious question,
Did they give you an actual reason for the removal? Was there a copywrite violation?
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

:shock:

I hope this gets resolved quickly, Kevin: surely they realize what you singlehandedly do for them in the United States...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

It was simply just a request, no real reason. We have a fair relationship with a few officials who work with Libera, being St. Philips Church officials, EMI officials, BBC officials, and management officials, and we are hoping to increase this relationship with each and to comply with their requests and to better build our bond with the officials, we have decided to remove selected videos. There is no copyright issue of any sort, we are just carrying out a request from officials who work with Libera in order to build a stronger bond with them. They are fully aware about everything I am doing to help support and promote the group not only in the United States, but worldwide. They know about TheLiberaDreamShop.com and that we donate all proceeds to the group, instead of keeping the revenue ourselves. They are all fully aware of everything that goes on on this site. We hope to work with these officials to better help promote the group and build a bigger fanbase worldwide. The removal is only temporary. Once we have sorted certain things our and build a stronger trust with the officials, we hope to bring all removed videos back online.

Please if you have any further questions or comments about this, please do not hesitate to ask and let me know. I appreciate your cooperation and understanding and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.