83%
Need Improvement
17%

Total votes: 12

tcliffy
Gold Member

The Moderators

Post by tcliffy »

Let us know how we are doing and/or what we could be doing better.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

I think you guys are doing a great job!! I would like to thank each and every one of you :!: Thanks for taking the time to to help ensure a safe and pleasant visit to the forums. I have been a member of some other forums that, shall we say, did not run so smoothly. A great big Thank You to the moderators and to Kevin for a great site. You are appreciated :D
Digger
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Outstanding job guys. Thanks for the wonderful board and thanks for keeping the boys privacy foremost in all posts.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Hey, why isn't there any option "Extremely outstanding?" You guys' effort in maintaining this forum is definitely more than outstanding!
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Thanks all. Please be completely honest though, if there is anything you think we should do to improve the board or something, let us know. Don't bother to spare our feelings (just be clean) and be honest.

Thanks for your comments though. It let's us know we're doing things right.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

I really can't think of anything to improve the board except for maybe a chat room. I know there are never alot of members on at the same time but it still would be cool to chat in real time with someone.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Oh yeah, agreed. A chat room would be cool. I feel that's so much in common that we, Libera fans could chat about. I mean, it's really hard to find someone you know having like the same kind of music as you do. Trust me, there's really no where I could talk about Libera except on here. Because whenever you mention Libera, people would be like "What's that?" or "Why do you listen to such music?" and look at me as though I'm a freak! Anyway, a chat room would be great in bringing Libera fans in this forum closer since it would enable us to bring the interaction/conversation/discussion to another level. It's great getting to know you guys here on this forum.
barlies04
Silver Member

Post by barlies04 »

Hi well what can i say it you guys whom are members of our libera-dreams family that make our task of moderators a pleasure an as my fellow moderator says keep it clean keep it honest but simply please any suggestions or ideas don't be shy put them forward in the appropriate section of thr forum
best wishes
jim
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Someone ticked the "needs improvement" choice--so let's get some feedback! What could use improvement?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

You guys are doing great, I really appreciate all your help in keeping an eye on this board while I am away. Keep up the great work and thanks again to all my Moderators and Global Moderators!! :)
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

nudge--new feedback is always appreciated!