New Webmail Service

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

New Webmail Service

Post by Anonymous »

I am pleased to announce that Libera Dreams will soon be offering a free email service!! The new service has been in the planning and testing stages for the entire summer and is finally almost ready to officially launch. The service is currently in the final prepping stages but have decided to pause it and ask what you would like to see from this new service. I am asking that you please email me or reply back to this topic giving me feedback on this service, like what you would to see out of this service and maybe some features you would like from this as well. Once I get a general idea, I will try to integrate some of the suggestions and whatnot into the final product for official release.

Thanks again for your continued support for Libera and Libera Dreams!!
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Wow! That's really cool! Totally didn't expect to have an email service! Is it something like a hotmail/yahoo kind of mailbox thing?
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Oh cool! It will be something like yourname@libera-dreams.com, then? Sounds great!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

How about yourname@liberafan.com, or yourname@libera-fan.com. How do those sound? I may have yourname@my.ldn-mail.com available as well but I am not sure if this would be as popular as the other 2, what do you think? The webmail program I am using is new, but the interface is pretty simple and works like other popular webmail services like Hotmail and Yahoo. There is no built-in chatroom like Yahoo and GMail have however, but I may try to incorporate the new chatroom I hope to launch on Libera Dreams later on.

Any questions or suggestions you may have on this?
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

i reckon you should go with yourname@liberafan.com as it says what we are lol, sounds like its going to be great kevin thnks for always finding new ways to improve libera dreams :D
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Kevin wrote:How about yourname@liberafan.com, or yourname@libera-fan.com. How do those sound? I may have yourname@my.ldn-mail.com available as well but I am not sure if this would be as popular as the other 2, what do you think? The webmail program I am using is new, but the interface is pretty simple and works like other popular webmail services like Hotmail and Yahoo. There is no built-in chatroom like Yahoo and GMail have however, but I may try to incorporate the new chatroom I hope to launch on Libera Dreams later on.

i thank yourname@libera-fan.com is good to me this is a good way of fans to e-mail people and the boys mybe good job kevin keep it up
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Kevin wrote:How about yourname@liberafan.com, or yourname@libera-fan.com. How do those sound? I may have yourname@my.ldn-mail.com available as well but I am not sure if this would be as popular as the other 2, what do you think? The webmail program I am using is new, but the interface is pretty simple and works like other popular webmail services like Hotmail and Yahoo. There is no built-in chatroom like Yahoo and GMail have however, but I may try to incorporate the new chatroom I hope to launch on Libera Dreams later on.

i have something to ask you kevin is it for fans to e-mail fans a round the world so people can keep intuch with fans???
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Kevin:
I like either of the Libera fan choices...the my.ldn-mail.com seems a little cumbersome, but it does include the site's initials. About the interface: less is so much more, imho, so I'm glad to hear it won't come with these embedded chat room things. I honestly never use Gmail's. If LD was to get a chatroom, though, that type of functionality would be useful...maybe you could add it after a beta release of the webmail?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The two Libera Fan domains will be made available as an option. As for the my.ldn-mail.com address, I thought the same but I may decide to keep it up there as an option in the event someone decides to use it. Libera Dreams may get a new chat room, however I didnt really have any plans of integrating it into the webmail service, but I may consider after further testing of the new chat room and after a few months of activity and testing of the webmail service once its released.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Fantatsic Kevin !!, you continue to amaze me with your ingenuity :shock:

I like the hyphonated version libera-fan.com

Jude
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Thumbs up! The webmail service's definitely a great idea! :D

And I also like the concept of the chat room!

One question though, do we have to re-sign up for the webmail service? Or that once we sign up for the mail or the forum, the sign in username will be the same?
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

It sounds great, Kevin!

...and isn't your birthday coming up soon?
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I'm not sure that using "@liberafan.com" would be a good idea. The old LiberaFans website has recently been re-instated.
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

That one is dot org, though....if it makes a difference.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

kjackson83 wrote:It sounds great, Kevin!

...and isn't your birthday coming up soon?
myin is comeing soon too i am septmber 30th i am libra and i love brithddays do you