New Webmail Service

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

I'm all in favor of the chatroom at any point it becomes possible/desired. Networking a group of people from around the globe is hard; the "live" aspect of the chatroom would take several giant steps towards bringing us closer together as a community.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

I'd love a chatroom here!!! It would be great to talk live to people here. Even with the time differences. I am not sure if it is practicable here but ti sure is a cool idea.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

TEB wrote:Even with the time differences...
Although the community is quite a bit larger, the BBC's World Have Your Say live blog (of which I was just made an official moderator and contributor!!) copes very well despite the literal globe-circling time differences between posters...of course, it's not a chatroom, but if it worked out here, I bet we could make it worthwhile, especially on the weekends!

And in all honesty, I hadn't even thought about timezones until you mentioned it...typical American, I am ;)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

kjackson83 wrote:It sounds great, Kevin!

...and isn't your birthday coming up soon?
Yes in fact its on Sunday (7 September) :D

The email service has been put on hold while I work on some issues with the email server and webmail client.

As for the chatroom, I have looked at a few potential candidates for the website, one in particular allows me to run a chatroom right on my server, like ICQ in a way. I am thinking about using this one, however my decision has not been made up as of yet.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Kevin wrote:
kjackson83 wrote:It sounds great, Kevin!

...and isn't your birthday coming up soon?
Yes in fact its on Sunday (7 September) :D

The email service has been put on hold while I work on some issues with the email server and webmail client.

As for the chatroom, I have looked at a few potential candidates for the website, one in particular allows me to run a chatroom right on my server, like ICQ in a way. I am thinking about using this one, however my decision has not been made up as of yet.
hey kevin i will like to wish you a happy brithday i e-maild you and i hope you like it and i hope your brithday will be nice i wish you all the best of wishis take care kevin happy brithday
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thank you, Jenna for your birthday wishes.
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Jenna:
Isn't yours at the end of this month?
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

kjackson83 wrote:Jenna:
Isn't yours at the end of this month?
yes i am the 30th yes thanks for asking me jack i will be 23 this year i love stptmber its my favriet time of year
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Kevin wrote:Thank you, Jenna for your birthday wishes.
your welcome kevin thanks for being a friend to libera fans and me too oyu have hlpet a lot
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: New Webmail Service

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Kevin wrote:I am pleased to announce that Libera Dreams will soon be offering a free email service!! The new service has been in the planning and testing stages for the entire summer and is finally almost ready to officially launch. The service is currently in the final prepping stages but have decided to pause it and ask what you would like to see from this new service. I am asking that you please email me or reply back to this topic giving me feedback on this service, like what you would to see out of this service and maybe some features you would like from this as well. Once I get a general idea, I will try to integrate some of the suggestions and whatnot into the final product for official release.

Thanks again for your continued support for Libera and Libera Dreams!!
hey kevin its been a long time sens the fans have talk a bout the new e-mails that you ar egoing to do how is that comeing a long i hope its been doing ok any way i hope that fans can talk more a bout your new e-mail s so take care
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I have had to stop the new service because of issues I am having with the software. I may need to use an entirely different software if I cannot get the issue with the current software fixed.

I have started working on a new chat room. I have looked at a few scripts but there is one in particular that my host offers. It is like an ICQ clone only the chatroom will be hosted on the Libera Dreams network. I will do some more research before choosing the official one and publishing it.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Kevin wrote:I have had to stop the new service because of issues I am having with the software. I may need to use an entirely different software if I cannot get the issue with the current software fixed.

I have started working on a new chat room. I have looked at a few scripts but there is one in particular that my host offers. It is like an ICQ clone only the chatroom will be hosted on the Libera Dreams network. I will do some more research before choosing the official one and publishing it.
cool kevin i wish you luck for all the yet to come
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: New Webmail Service

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Kevin wrote:I am pleased to announce that Libera Dreams will soon be offering a free email service!! The new service has been in the planning and testing stages for the entire summer and is finally almost ready to officially launch. The service is currently in the final prepping stages but have decided to pause it and ask what you would like to see from this new service. I am asking that you please email me or reply back to this topic giving me feedback on this service, like what you would to see out of this service and maybe some features you would like from this as well. Once I get a general idea, I will try to integrate some of the suggestions and whatnot into the final product for official release.

Thanks again for your continued support for Libera and Libera Dreams!!
hey kevin i left you a massgs on your yahoo and i hope you have a nice day and i wish you luck for all that you do take care
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I have a question now:

Have any of you used Google services before? Like Gmail, Google Calendar, etc?
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Kevin wrote:I have a question now:

Have any of you used Google services before? Like Gmail, Google Calendar, etc?
Kevin:
I've used GMail for three years and have been nothing but happy with it. The interface is stable and intuitive, I can access it easily anywhere, it's searchable, and compatible with my Mac ;) . I also like the Google RSS compiler, Reader, for catching up with the headlines from the BBC and UNICEF very quickly.