Libera Dreams 8.0

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Libera Dreams 8.0

Post by Anonymous »

I am proud to release the new Libera Dreams 8.0. This new software will now make us even more capable of expanding the website to past its limits!! We are planning on launching a handful of new features and services, as well as redesign a number of the network websites to better serve you!! We have also moved onto a brand new server, capable of handling this new system!!

As of right now, only the main website, the fanlisting, gallery, forum, and TheLiberaDreamShop.com have gone through the upgrade to the 8.0 software. The Event Center, LDN Media, Libera Dreams Interactive, Libera Dreams Contest, and Libera Dreams miniSITES will go through the upgrade at a later time.

I want to know what you think!! Please give me your feedback so far of the new design. If you have any further recommendations of what we can do to improve the website, please let us know!! You can reply to this topic or email me at webmaster@libera-dreams.com.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Wow, Kevin, it looks great! Congratulations and many, many thanks for your hard work!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thank you for your support. If you have any further suggestions or whatnot, please do not hesitate to mention them!!
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Hey, Kevin, this new enhanced V8 Libera Dreams website definitely look fantastic! Great job and effort! I totally love this new and refreshing look.

The home page at the right hand side side bar has got the words "Code corrupted. Insert fresh copy". Is it some sort of code error?
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

A very small suggestion: when clicking on the tabs/links along the header of the front page, it might be helpful to insert some kind of tag that will jump the page down to the selected content automatically (this is a my-trackpad-finger-is-lazy quibble more than anything else).
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Comment on the recent announcement:
It's awesome to see LD going green! I just saw WALL•E and have a renewed interest in the environment :wink:. Keep on impressing us, Kevin!
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

The side bar on the main page reads: "Code corrupted Insert fresh copy". Is that area undeveloped or am I not seeing something that I should?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Problem fixed. It was a PHP conflict which has now been resolved. Thanks for letting me know!!

And thank you for your recent comments about the new website!! Keep them coming as well as your suggestions!!

In response to the green comment, our new webhost is a carbon-neutral environment, neutralizing over 3000 Tons of Carbon Dioxide!! With this, we have made the environment safer for our boys to sing in :)

Stay tuned for the many new features thats to come!!
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

The news ticker at the side in the main page kind of fickle, and make it extremely hard to read. After staring for like 5 seconds, it kind of gave me a headache! It's either moving too slowly or too fast.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I am currently in the process of redesigning that entire sidebar, including that news ticker. I will try to put a more stable ticker in place of the current one.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

wow, shocking. Looks a lot different than what I expected. It's so... colourful.

Looks great, great job Kevin.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I was expecting some surprised reactions about the new colorful design. Usually the designs are what I call "Libera Dreams Blue", but with the release of the new 8.0 system with the new features and services set to be released soon, I wanted to represent a blast, if you can call it that, of all the new things to come :D But thank you for your great feedback :)