New features coming!!

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

New features coming!!

Post by Anonymous »

Hey everyone!! I have great news for the few moderators on the forum. I will be installing a new mod CP panel for you guys!! It works just like the administration panel only you have less privileges. Stay tuned for that!!

Also, I will be opening a new store for the site as well!! As soon as I get everything settled between my partner Mark, I will open it up. You will be able to purchase all available Libera titles at low costs and all proceeds will be donated to St. Philips Church.

I will be adding/chaning/finishing features on the main website as well. I will be adding a new news script as well as complete the lyrics database as well as other sections of the website which are not complete as of yet.

Stay with Libera Dreams as there will be a lot of changes within the next few weeks!! Libera Dreams has grown rapidly within only a month of it opening on our own server and domain and will continue to grow as time goes on. But we need your help!! Spread the word about Libera and this website!! The more poeple who visit, the larger we will be able to expand!!
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Cool beans 8) Can't wait for the store to open. I want to be able to buy the dvd soon and if I can support St. Philip's and Libera directly that would be awesome.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Still some paperwork needed to be complete for the store to open but should be opening within the next couple of weeks though :)
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

low prices sounds good! :) and I have been telling everybody about libera and this site - much to their great annoyance! Yup, everybody hate me now. :lol:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thank you for your support!! :D :D
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

GUESS WHAT? Over the summer my dad invited some friends to our church and I was showing them my pictures and they asked who they were so I told them about libera and they said, "that sounds cool we'll have to look into that." well time went by and we hadn't heard from them yet when my dad gets this email saying, "hey neil, can you tell me what the name of that group that your daughters like is? Christmas is coming around you know"
I was like, 'YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' :D :D :D
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
barlies04
Silver Member

Post by barlies04 »

Hi Kevin Hey Many thank's for all your hard work on getting the site thus far considering everything i am proud to be associated as Moderator for the site and look forward to the new changes how's the choristers update going or due tothe important matter of the privacy of the boys which is paramount problematic just a point i wish our members when commenting on things lack Blogs remember that they choir are Children {young Boys} whom have many things going on within their lives wether it be Family or school apart from that keep up the good work but don't burn yourself out
best wishes & blessings to you
jim