Private Messaging

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Private Messaging

Post by Yorkie »

Just sending a PM or two and noticed that my Avatar encroaches in to the text of the message, covering some of the words.

this doesn't seem to be a problem on other peoples avatar's when I've checked PMs I've received in the past. Is there a size limit on the PMs that my avatar exceeds?
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
paul
Site Admin

Re: Private Messaging

Post by paul »

I think it is just a fault with this style, which is only temporary. I had to choose something so I could migrate the site. There are bound to be several bugs that we will discover through using the forum, but I will deal with them as they come up.

To be honest though, I'm taking a couple of days out as admin, as I've lost a lot of sleep over the past couple of day and am exhausted. I've got to bed on the last 2 nights at 2am and have had to get up for work at 5am, so I'm seriously sleep depraved right now :( Ill be back on the ball for the weekend and will be able to work some of the bugs ;)

For now I would suggest that everyone posts all bugs in this bug report section, and I will deal with them from here.

Thanks
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

paul30003 wrote:To be honest, I think it is just a fault with this style, which is only temporary. I had to choose something so I could migrate the site. There are bound to be several bugs that we will discover through using the forum, but I will deal with them as they come up.

To be honest though, I'm taking a couple of days out as admin, as I've lost a lot of sleep over the past couple of day and am exhausted. I've got to bed on the last 2 nights at 2am and have had to get up for work at 5am, so I'm seriously sleep depraved right now :( Ill be back on the ball for the weekend and will be able to work some of the bugs ;)

For now I would suggest that everyone posts all bugs in this bug report section, and I will deal with them from here.

Thanks
No worries Paul, I wasn't expecting an immediate fix, I was just flagging it up. Enjoy your rest - I know how it feels to be depraved :wink:

Mercy & Love
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

Yorkie wrote:No worries Paul, I wasn't expecting an immediate fix, I was just flagging it up. Enjoy your rest - I know how it feels to be depraved :wink:
Instead of minding your P's and Q's, now you're minding your A's and I's. :lol:
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Lauren wrote:
Yorkie wrote:No worries Paul, I wasn't expecting an immediate fix, I was just flagging it up. Enjoy your rest - I know how it feels to be depraved :wink:
Instead of minding your P's and Q's, now you're minding your A's and I's. :lol:
I know my A from my I thank you very much :wink:

Mercy & Love