Re: Your opinion on the new forum

Post by kay »

seems fine to me
I Listen To the Music Of Angels
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Some of the threads still show as 'unread' after I've erm.... read them. Also when you resize the window (I like to have two browers side by side on my large monitor) the text doesn't wrap to the next line. The ideal width of the forum layout for me would extend to the grey banner at the bottom of the forum. Nothing major....Other than that everything seems okay.

Have we lost some registered members too. There were 557 before transfer, now there are only 481.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

This would be my first post using the new board. :-) It looks "modern" now. Haven't explored intensively to comment about what's working and what's not. But I did have to reupload my avatar just like maartendas.
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

Looks awesome :D
got to find my avatar on my pictures :S i have way to many lol
great job paul :D
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Well done Paul.

Still getting used to the new look - I like it but I'm a bit slow to adapt to change! Nothing negative to say at all :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Just a note to everyone. If you do discover any errors or problems here, can you please post a bug report of what you have seen, where you see it, and what you was doing at that time. i'e Posting, reading posts, private messaging, login in ,,,,

Pleae post this in the bug report section.

Thanks
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

I really like the new look of the forum. It kind of scared me yesterday evening when I went on the forum and it was down.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

I also like the new forum :D .
Getting used to the new layout.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

So when do we vote on the new style?
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Vote - as in giving it a grade or something? :)
(--edit: oh wait - I just read the thread about the different styles - you mean we still get to choose which style it will be?)

One more thing - I love the new masthead (as I think it is called). The picture is one of my favourites, very well chosen. It has three of my favourites in it (Liam, Daniel and Ralph - sorry JB :) I like you as well as any of the Libera boys but the other three have something special going for me :)) , it shows the religious inspiration because of the hoods and it shows the progress from older to younger generations.

The only thing that would make it just perfect is if the lines were made more smooth. Now it looks a bit too much like it's cut out of a magazine and glued to the wall - although maybe that could be a charm of its own ;) Besides, I wouldn't know how to make it any more smooth myself - I know Photoshop has tools for it and I learned how to use them but only in journalism school and I wasn't very good at it ;)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

I just have to say this: I love how everyone is taking this fresh start of the forum as an opportunity to choose new avatars :) I guess the bugs with the avatars turned around well in the end :) though I have to get used to all new pictures now :) I even toyed around with some new ones myself but didn't dare to let go of my current one again only to want it back, as I did in March ;) Loving everyone's new avatars btw!
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above