Styles for the new forum!

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

paul30003 wrote:Yep your right, it would appear you need to be logged in for the style to show :roll:
Strange, I'm loggued in, on both this forum and on forum2, but I always have the same standard backround, whaterer style is applied :|

Here with we_clearblue (style 17)
I flushed the cache, but no change.
What am I doing wrong ?
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Sun May 15, 2011 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
paul30003 wrote:Yep your right, it would appear you need to be logged in for the style to show :roll:
Strange, I'm loggued in, on both this forum and on forum2, but I always have the same standard backround, whaterer style is applied :|
Hmm, but it works for me - I can choose any of the new styles.
Maybe you can try to delete cookies or smth.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Murkskis wrote:Hmm, but it works for me - I can choose any of the new styles.
By clicking on Paul's links ?
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
Murkskis wrote:Hmm, but it works for me - I can choose any of the new styles.
By clicking on Paul's links ?
Nope. Firstly I log in the forum2 and then choose the style. :)
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Murkskis wrote:Nope. Firstly I log in the forum2 and then choose the style. :)
Ah, ok :)

Using the style selector on forum2, on top right hand corner, it's working of course.

I was talking about the selection of styles that Paul's proposed to us. There I can't succed to have the styles displayed. I purged the cache, dropped 11 differents cookies related to "dreams", but no change, still same standard style is applyed.

Bah, not important.
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

fan_de_LoK wrote:

Using the style selector on forum2, on top right hand corner, it's working of course.

I was talking about the selection of styles that Paul's proposed to us. There I can't succed to have the styles displayed. I purged the cache, dropped 11 differents cookies related to "dreams", but no change, still same standard style is applyed.

Bah, not important.
Grrr :evil:

I find it very frustrating when things will work for me and not others. Oh well, when I setup the poll in a couple of days, I think I will take screenshots of the various styles and showcase them that way ;)
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

fan_de_LoK wrote:

Bah, not important.
I had the same thing happen. When I clicked each of Paul's choices, it showed the same style. I had to go to Paul's first entry at the beginning of this thread and choose each style from the drop-down menu.
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;