Send In Your Feedback!!

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Send In Your Feedback!!

Post by Anonymous »

Hey all, in honor of Libera Dreams celebrating its 2nd birthday, we want to know what you think of Libera Dreams and its services. We want your feedback on Libera Dreams!! Send in your thoughts and feelings about the site as well as any ideas or changes you would like to see be done to the site!! Remember, Libera Dreams is nothing without your feedback!! SO please, send in your feedback and ideas so we can better improve your Libera and Libera Dreams experience!!

Please click here to send us your feedback!!
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

The message appearing after the feedback has been posted says that "reply will be mad". Seriously Kevin, if you're going to be so overly sensitive I don't think there's any point to any of us sending in our feedback.
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

I think the reply means to say "made," not mad. Oops. :)
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

kjackson83 wrote:I think the reply means to say "made," not mad. Oops. :)
Well, we can't really be sure can we?
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

It looks like an honest mistake to me..."Reply will be mad" doesn't fit in with the rest of the sentence, and in any case that would be out of character for the site as a whole (not to mention a little dampening in terms of generating feedback).

I recently wrote almost 200 pages worth of material as work for my Master's degree, and I can say with confidence that dropping letters off at the end of a word (or jamming them into the next, lik ethis) is a very easy mistake to make. The page just needs to be fixed is all. :)
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

too true. It's a very simple and easy mistake to make and no blame should fall upon Kevin. He's done wonders with the site as it is. I'm sure he'll fix it when he's got the time. Oh, and not only would it be out of character for the site, but from my experience here, it would be out of character for Kevin.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

...and no blame should fall upon Kevin. He's done wonders with the site as it is.
I agree 200%. This site is a labor (in the truest sense of the word) of love the Libera community should be very thankful for. I think we can all afford to be more than a little forgiving of small, insignificant errors if/when they appear.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The error has been solved. This is why feedback is important!! Without it I would have never caught that. That was a simple mistake in spelling and word choice. I usually do all the work on the website at night before I head to bed after I finish my homework so I am obviously extremely tired so I miss even the smallest mistake. Please forgive me for that error. If you see any more please let me know :)
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Well ...................................OK.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

:wink:
lol
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I wonder how's the new site gonna be like? I can't wait!

I just suddenly thought of more feedback to give, I can just go and suggest again right? Even though I have done it few weeks ago? LOL. :D
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

You can give as much feedback as you want I'm sure. The more the merryer.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

This is true, the more the better. And with school just about over for me, I can get started with the new website. All the ideas and feedback I get I will try to integrate into the website as best as I can.

So please, if you think of more ideas or other comments, send them in!! Its never too late and the more we get, the better we can make the website!!
Urs

Thank you!

Post by Urs »

Kevin

I've just filled out the feedback form.
But I also want to congratulate you officially on your beautiful website.
I'm impressed about the quality and actuality. In particular when I imagine how old you are.

Thanks again for your work!

I appreciate you
Urs
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thank you Urs for your kind words. Many people who come to this website are surprised when they figure out my age, seeing how well-maintained the website is they wouldnt expect that for a kid my age so thank you. But remember that I am not doing all this for myself, I am doing it for the amazing choir this website is about.

Having said that, a small list of only some of the new features and services for what I call the new Libera Dreams 8.0 release has been posted on the website. Please send in your feedback now about this released list so that I can fine-tune everything!! Remember, the more feedback, the better!!