Happy 2nd Birthday Libera Dreams

Inform us here about Bugs and Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Happy 2nd Birthday Libera Dreams

Post by Anonymous »

On the first of May of this year, Libera Dreams celebrated its 2nd birthday. 2 years ago, Libera Dreams opened for the first time with its first and original name of Libera USA. Since then, we have gone through many trials and tribulations including getting shut down countless times from unprofessional web hosts. In September 2007, Mark Lane was kind enough to sponsor the Libera Dreams project and were put on a professional server with our very own domain name and services. Since then, we have grown to more than three times our original size and continue to grow each day. Of course none of this would have been possible without the sponsorship of Mark Lane and the continued support of the fans and visitors that come in daily on this website. We are driven to continue our work on this project from your frequent visits, your feedback, your activity, and your support and we will strive to do more and continue in the coming years. Once again, thank you all for your continued support for Libera and for Libera Dreams, making it your ultimate Libera resource for 2 years.

My co-webmaster and sponsor Mark Lane was kind enough to compose an open letter in honor of Libera Dreams celebrating its 2nd birthday. Please be sure to download a copy and read through it. Please click here to download a copy of the open letter.
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

Well, that's a nice letter. I'm not really good in English so I couldn't have said it better but you always had a lot of respect from me too Kevin.
So, congratulations and thanks to you Kevin. And thanks to Mark Lane for sponsoring and keeping the dreams alive too, and your kind words in the letter.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Congratulations on Libera-Dreams turning two! :D :D :D
Yay! Greatest thanks to the webmaster -Kevin, and Co-webmaster/sponsor - Mark Lane. We, Libera Fans out there, from all over the world definitely appreciate your time and effort in maintaining such a wonderful website - Libera Dreams!

This is one great resource that we will always turn to when we need Libera news, other than Libera's official website and Myspace. And it's how wonderful that it can gather all Libera fans to discuss about everything Libera!

I salute to you guys!
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I believe I remember your first opening day - aa Libera USA, and most or all of your subsequent ones.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thank you for your kind words and praise. I hope that you will continue to support Libera and Libera Dreams for many more years to come.

Yes, Libera Dreams did in fact first open as Libera USA. That name was soon changed to Libera Dreams. I decided to name it Libera USA seeing as it was the first US fan site about Libera but soon decided to rename it to Libera Dreams to fulfill my first dream about this website.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I was surprised to learn that you were only 14 when you started the website! Well done for all the work you have put in so far, especially considering you have schoolwork to juggle with aswell.
barlies04
Silver Member

Post by barlies04 »

hi Kevin
can i also add congratulations for LIBERA-Dreams 2nd birthday and also add a second congratulations to you personally for all your hard work and effort to get to where the group is today what with your school work and other difficulties faced personally and with the spamming problems which thakfully seems to have been overcome, long may not only LIBERA LIVE BUT LIBERA-DREAMS ALSO
keep on truckin fellah
jim
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Again thank you all for your kind words and praise and for your continued support for Libera and Libera Dreams. I hope you all will continue to support Libera and Libera Dreams in the years to come.

JimmyRiddle, yes in fact I was only 14 when I first opened Libera Dreams (known back then as Libera USA). My HTML and design skills were close to none but I was still able to build and maintain the website. Since then, my design and coding skills have improved thanks to hard work and practice and with the help of a web design class I am currently taking in school.