Vote for LIBERA to be a "GREAT" of Great Britain

Fanblogs and Fansites about Libera

Moderator: Moderators

DeProfundis130

Re: Vote for LIBERA to be a "GREAT" of Great Britain

Post by DeProfundis130 »

Vote #384, currently in 26th place in Music & Entertainment.
Many, many more votes needed.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Libera now have their own poster within the London 100 club for passing 100 votes. Well now they are just 23 short of 500!! Keep voting if you haven't yet done so ;)

Media Pack with details about The Great Exhibition 2012 http://eventregistration.thegreatexhibi ... a-Pack.pdf

[quote]OUR POSTERS
Every ‘GREAT’ entered into the Awards (100 votes gains entry)will have a place in the Greats
Gallery Pavilion where voting will continue throughout the LIVE online event – open to
everyone that visits either the website or the exhibition up to the 31st August 2012 – the
winners of the 27 categories will be announced in the media and across Britain on September
1st and the Gallery will remain online leaving a lasting legacy of the Greats of Great Britain
2012 with October seeing the vote counter set to zero again and entries open for the 2013
Awards.[/quote]
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
LuxVenit
Silver Member

Post by LuxVenit »

That's awesome! I hadn't checked this for awhile since I'd posted the link on my facebook account. Unfortunately, my facebook friends aren't quite the ones who'd go check something like that out, even if I begged them. They're just not into "that kind" of music. I always tell em they don't know what they're missing! Maybe now they'll believe me!!!
“My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” ― Martin Luther