demand it!

Fanblogs and Fansites about Libera

Moderator: Moderators

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

demand it!

Post by JimmyRiddle »

http://eventful.com/performers/libera-b ... 00160100-9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Singapore's in the lead at present with 3 requests. Were do you want Libera to perform?
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
epiphany

Re: demand it!

Post by epiphany »

definitely Lake Huntington. Can't wait to see them live
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I actually chose Paris. I need an excuse to go to that city for the first time. Plus Patrick (FDL) can put us all up at his parisian mansion. Well he must be rich to follow Libera on all these tours ;)
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

Thanks Jimmy for the news. If I were you, I would pick Singapore :)

Charmaine
LuxVenit
Silver Member

Post by LuxVenit »

Just found this thread (I've been away from the boards for awhile) and feel the need to say that I "demanded it" in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. Yeah yeah, not as wild or exciting as Paris or Singapore, but I did it anyway!

Please pardon the bump of an old topic. I'm slow. :p And I really have been away from these boards for awhile. *mumble*
“My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” ― Martin Luther
ddhalver1963

Post by ddhalver1963 »

I would really like to have Libera come back and do a more relaxed 1 or 2 week tour of Ontario. You don't know how much I regret missing out on their performance in Hamilton on Easter Weekend (Friday). Come on guys, you got a whole country to explore! :D
David Halverson
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
ddhalver1963@gmail.com