Freddie Ingles (Former)

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

LennesSL
Silver Member

Freddie Ingles (Former)

Post by LennesSL »

Today I had to work on my study. But offcourse couldn't focus on it. Since Epsom I wanted to make a tribute for Freddie, he really touched my heart and from some others (I know ;) ) with his performance of 'Always with you'. I took me a while. But today it's finished. And from everything I saw, Freddie is a hardworking, cheerful, smiling young lad with a great voice.

Hope you'll enjoy it. I'm not as good as other in making vids. But I did it with love and from my heart. Hope that, that will count for something.

Thank you already for watching!!

[youtube][/youtube]

Lenneke
Last edited by LennesSL on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
Seasons come and go here but you’ll never be alone here
Julia
Silver Member

Re: Freddie Ingles

Post by Julia »

YES... He is truly one of Libera's finest :D What a great kid...And a great video capturing what he has done with Libera so far!!
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again
O living fountain

Twitter Acount: ArtisticTempest
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Nice video, Lenneke! I love that shot of Freddie in Love and Mercy with his way too big jumper like that :mrgreen:

Freddie's performance on Always With You in Epsom was one of the highlights for me as well. I can still see and hear him in my mind. Absolutely beautiful. And I am happy he got a solo on one of my favourite Christmas songs :D (even though I'm waiting with my order for the release date in the Netherlands, plus I want to wait with a full first listen till Advent at least ;))

I was looking for some more pictures with Freddie in it and found this one that I really like:

And this one that is also on my blog (where I use it as a link to the Libera JustGiving donation page :))

And ofcourse there is the very moving 'ghost appearance' in the Lullabye video (at 2:52):

[youtube][/youtube]
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

Thank you for your nice comments Julia and Maarten.

Yes Maarten I know you did ;). And I still have to send you an email. :oops: I will check if it will work tomorrow in the evening. Sorry about that. That big jumper, is soooo cute, haha.

Yes, that first picture is really great. Freddie has a lot of great pictures. Could make a whole movie about him. Well of most of the libera boys. Maybe not the newbies, not yet ;).
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
Seasons come and go here but you’ll never be alone here
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Don't worry ;)
(btw I moved the topic now to Members forum, where I think it's more appropriate :))
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Malibu
Silver Member

Post by Malibu »

I love the clip you used at 2:30. If I recall correctly, that was when they were singing Bayan Ko on Showtime. You can tell, he's loving it, and loves the reaction of the crowd. It's got to be tough to sing when you're smiling that big :D
Tim
Lead, kindly light amid the circling gloom.
Lead thou me on.
The night is dark and I am far from home.
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

I agree, he's a very talented boy. In the interview he said he's playing 3 or 4 instruments & Fred joined Libera at an early age which was a sign for me that Robert expects a lot of him.
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

Sue wrote:I agree, he's a very talented boy. In the interview he said he's playing 3 or 4 instruments & Fred joined Libera at an early age which was a sign for me that Robert expects a lot of him.
I think it's more that Freddie expects a lot of himself. He seems to try to do a perfect job every time he sings. Typical of an oldest child. :wink:

People are saying he left Libera. I am still not certain of this. :? :?:
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Julia
Silver Member

Post by Julia »

Lauren wrote:
Sue wrote:I agree, he's a very talented boy. In the interview he said he's playing 3 or 4 instruments & Fred joined Libera at an early age which was a sign for me that Robert expects a lot of him.
I think it's more that Freddie expects a lot of himself. He seems to try to do a perfect job every time he sings. Typical of an oldest child. :wink:

People are saying he left Libera. I am still not certain of this. :? :?:
Why would he have left Libera? He is doing so well :D mabe his family just said that since he went on the Canada tour AND the US tour, he needed to take a break. After all, we have witnessed that happen to other boys :)
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again
O living fountain

Twitter Acount: ArtisticTempest
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Lauren wrote: People are saying he left Libera. I am still not certain of this. :? :?:
Hopefully he hasn't left. It would take 3 missed appearances in a row for me to be sure enough. It always involves some uncertainty, therefore a chance or hope. (Josh was a good example for a long absence and the reason was more than reasonable :wink: )
LennesSL wrote:Since Epsom I wanted to make a tribute for Freddie, he really touched my heart and from some others (I know ;) ) with his performance of 'Always with you'.
I also had the honour to hear his performance of 'Always with you' in Epsom. I certainly won't forget this moment for long.

P.s.Enjoyed the video Lennes :D
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

I'm not certain, too. Hope he hasn't left..