Josh Madine secures top music scholarship

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Josh Madine secures top music scholarship

Post by dani »

http://www.streathamguardian.co.uk/news ... op_school/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So he will be off to Barnes come Sept :D
hannah_kirstin
Silver Member

Re: Josh Madine secures top music scholarship

Post by hannah_kirstin »

dani wrote:http://www.streathamguardian.co.uk/news ... op_school/

So he will be off to Barnes come Sept :D
Wow, congrats to Josh! Still managed to get all those A grades and the scholarship despite being in Libera. :D
Hope we still get to see him in October!
You are shelter from the storm
The shadows fade away
All cares pass away...
liberainchicago

Post by liberainchicago »

Congratulations Josh and the best of luck to you. I am sure you will do very well at St. Paul's.
YukiBOL

Post by YukiBOL »

Congratulations, Josh! Very happy for him! :D
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

O wow, that's great for him! Good boy, Josh.
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

Congrats, Josh. We fans are so proud of you :)

Charmaine
skittles

Post by skittles »

congratulations to him!!!! i currently want to die. how is he so smart?? i wanna get 9 A*s D: my exams are at the end of this year and i am SO scared.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Congratulations Josh! Quite an achievement. I am sure you will do great at your new school.
Barnes seems like a nice area, I slept at a b&b there twice this year. The path from the train station to the b&b led through some woods with squirrels who also came in the b&b's backyard :D
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
labbie

Post by labbie »

Congratulations to Josh on this marvellous achievement! His family must be extremely proud of him. He obviously put in a tremendous amount of work in preparation for the exams that brought about this wonderful result. I believe that this is the first step on a path that will lead Josh to the realization of his aspirations for the future. He is a fitting role model for other young people, whether they are part of his own life, (schoolmates, young members of Libera), or are those who have followed Josh's career with Libera as supporters. If children are willing to set goals, and to put in the hard work required to achieve them, then this level of success is a distinct possibility for them as well. Best wishes to Josh as he begins studies at his new school!
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

Wow! That's happy news on a Sunday morning! Congratulations to Josh and his family! His hard work really paid off! :D
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

good find dani and well done Josh.

I don't know though, some people have all the luck. Brains, good looks and an excellent singing voice - I'll have to watch out, Josh is catching me up quickly.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Amazing grade's. Considering he's been at the front end of Libera and all their PR duties since 11, to acheive this level of study excellence reveals how driven and focused he his. St Paul's is a very prestigious independant boys school in the heart of central London. It's not easy to get into, and places are very prized. So to have been awarded this scholorship is an acheivement in itself. I think all the Libera community wishes him well, and all the other boys the same for their future education/career paths.
Yorkie wrote:I don't know though, some people have all the luck. Brains, good looks and an excellent singing voice - I'll have to watch out, Josh is catching me up quickly.
He'll never be able to drink a pint of Yorkshire's finest quicker than you. :lol:
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

josh i am so paroud of you omg i wish you the best of luck joshua yayaya
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Amazing grade's. Considering he's been at the front end of Libera and all their PR duties since 11, to acheive this level of study excellence reveals how driven and focused he his. St Paul's is a very prestigious independant boys school in the heart of central London. It's not easy to get into, and places are very prized. So to have been awarded this scholorship is an acheivement in itself. I think all the Libera community wishes him well, and all the other boys the same for their future education/career paths.
Central London? I'd be upset if I booked a Central London hotel and ended up out there. Looks nice though.
JimmyRiddle wrote:He'll never be able to drink a pint of Yorkshire's finest quicker than you. :lol:
I also hold the unofficial world record for the number of cheese puffs I can cram in to my gob without swallowing. Oh yeah, 9 A* don't look so hot now :lol:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

The Force is strong with this one! Congratulations Josh! Of all the 7 known intelligences, musical intelligence is the highest of them all.

"A thousand years would not suffice to give them such divine expressiveness, and such purity of voice and touch" as the ancient wisdom tell us.

If Libera was no sweat for you, then it's not surprising how easily you excelled at lower fields of intelligence. :mrgreen:

Hoping we'd still see you this October. But this is your moment. Cheers!