JB????

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

Julia
Silver Member

Re: JB????

Post by Julia »

Sue wrote:Yes and he attend the Philippines concerts.

I like Jonathan Barrington, cause of several reasons. One is that he's with the group for many years & I 'know' him as a member since he was very cute & little :mrgreen:
JB never had a solo & for this reason he got little attention..you know what I mean, he wasn't much in the focus.
Not only cause of this reason I created this tribute-video for him, shows Jonathan's Libera-time from the beginning. I guess it's my first Libera fan video without Libera music in it :lol: I take this as a chance to introduce other lovely music, the music is GREGORIAN - soloist Sarah Brightman & a song of Herman Van Veen.
The video is better to watch on youtube in full screen.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[youtube][/youtube]
Thanks for posting this :D very nice... JB certainly is one of Libera's unsung heros. Really, such a great kid, and a shining example to us all :) :wink:
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again
O living fountain

Twitter Acount: ArtisticTempest
Liv Castor

Post by Liv Castor »

Nikki178 wrote:He was in the Philippine tour. He's one of the two the "big people" in one of the skits (the ones who wave :lol: ). The other one was Josh. :D
What was the skit? (I wasn't there! :( ) I heard that the Cassius/Liam skit was different. Is that true? :lol:
"[Singing] makes me feel like I'm on top of the world....'cause when I start singing I don't really care about what's happening... I just sing what I have to sing and I find it to be a release from real life."
--Liam Connery

http://inspiredinmusic.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Twitter-- "inspiredinmusic"
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Yes one of the unsung Libera-heroes, that's the right word!
O Maarten this pic is really funny, will show it to the german fans, they would like it :D This scene with James, Jonathan & the litter bin is in the video, too. Very funny :P

For those who looked at the video, do you think the film cuts in second half are to fast?