Stefan news

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Re: Stefan news

Post by TullyBascombe »

The year is young. There's still time to produce an album. We should be on the lookout for new songs.

What I don't understand is how Stefan finds the time for all of his extracurricular activities. I've heard that English public (private) schools are very demanding.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

chris17 wrote:
Wait, no album this year? :( I guess I must have missed something. Looking forward to seeing Stefan on that show, though! :D

That is just my guess. We " may" get one at the back end of the year but i dont know why i just think there wont be one this year. I think ( my opinion) we will get one early next year.

LoL - i dont know anything .. all just my opinion!!

Also i cant believe that nobody has mentioned the fact that the post mentions Stefans school. That is against the rules the last time i looked and yet the mods have not done anything about editing it out.
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

dani wrote:
chris17 wrote:
Wait, no album this year? :( I guess I must have missed something. Looking forward to seeing Stefan on that show, though! :D
That is just my guess. We " may" get one at the back end of the year but i dont know why i just think there wont be one this year. I think ( my opinion) we will get one early next year.

LoL - i dont know anything .. all just my opinion!!

Also i cant believe that nobody has mentioned the fact that the post mentions Stefans school. That is against the rules the last time i looked and yet the mods have not done anything about editing it out.
I agree. It feels like maybe we'll get a new album in Spring 2013, sort of like the release of Peace. Peace is such a perfect album that I'd rather Robert Prizeman took his time to make another great one like that. Of course, if he can do it sooner, we'll take it. :D

As far as the name of Stefan's school, I think it's pretty common knowledge since they were on TV with Michael Buble.
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Stefan+Stefan=EPIC :lol:
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

The name of his school was known before this TV show you mentioned. We know the names of other schools visited by Libera-boys & that's nothing special. It isn't 'insider-knowledge' or something like that to know their schools . These schools have hundreds of students, this is nothing special.
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Sue wrote:The name of his school was known before this TV show you mentioned. We know the names of other schools visited by Libera-boys & that's nothing special. It isn't 'insider-knowledge' or something like that to know their schools . These schools have hundreds of students, this is nothing special.

I think it's very special to note the school. :) Would be very informative for new Libera fans, also everything Libera is worth documenting and every note sung is worth listening is it not? Are we not here to promote and inspire that which we hold so dearly to our very souls?
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Sue wrote:The name of his school was known before this TV show you mentioned. We know the names of other schools visited by Libera-boys & that's nothing special. It isn't 'insider-knowledge' or something like that to know their schools . These schools have hundreds of students, this is nothing special.

It is still wrong to put up a 13 year old boys school on the forum. He should be granted his privacy and is underage .

Yes some people know his school , it does not mean it should be put on a " open forum" when any tom dick and harry can lurk!!!!
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

You can find these schools in every phone book, also on the internet or you know it from your friends. Schools are public places & bodies. Every normal boy has to visit a school. The Libera-boys, too. Nothing special.
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

:lol: hahaha :lol: Wow...........you both seem so serious......relax a bit.............it's all good. :D Libera=Peace... :wink:

They don't need our protection. Stefan and his family I'm sure are not that ignorant and naive......it is true we all know about the school he attends.......don't worry about every "Tom" and "Dick" or whatever Creeper there is out there......Stefan and his family sure aren't..and if they exist, "they the creepers" certainly don't need to look on this forum to find him......chill and enjoy the melodies.....praise our boys......and yeah sharing info between other Libera fans on a public forum is the whole point of this is it not???
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

The point is that Stefan sings for his school choir as well as Libera, his school choir is also quite well known, has made a number of prestigious public performances and news reports about his school choir have mentioned his name. Therefore the cat was out of the bag long before it came purring aound our legs. Its just like if you were in a school choir and your choir was picked for some honor. The local newspaper or TV station might do a feature on your choir and, with permission, might mention the names of the members.
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

:)Image :D
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

YukiBOL wrote:From the newsletter of (...) School on 3rd February

"Congratulations to Stefan Leadbeater (3rd Year) who heard this week that he has been selected to tour Singapore and Japan with the choir Libera during the Easter Holidays. He will be performing as lead soloist in the main theatres in Singapore and Tokyo as well as appearing on local TV and undertaking promotional events. Meanwhile, he has also successfully auditioned for a part in a Channel 4 comedy sketch show called VIP which he will be filming during half-term."

Good news again! Happy for his new experience again! And can't wait to see this!!! :D
The show Very Important People (VIP) will begin airing in the UK on April 27th per this promo video. Not sure when the episode Stefan is in will be on. Some clips may show up here - http://www.channel4.com/programmes/very ... ant-people

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Ooh I had totally forgotten about this! Sounds exciting :D I'm sure some Forum members will keep their eyes peeled for the rest of us :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Thanks Lauren - I had forgotten too. Not sure if it's the kind of program I would watch on it's own, but I will sure look out for Stefan's participation if and when it materialises.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Thanks to mini Angels blog who have posted we can watch Stefan in his new opera

http://mini-angels.blogspot.co.uk/2012/ ... ki-in.html

ex libea member Orlando is also in it at some points.