Re: Stefan news

Post by Bullehynka »

Thank you very much !
Nice pull ! :D
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

Feels weird seeing Stefan with another choir. We've seen Josh with another group before, but we know that was from his school.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Benj wrote:Feels weird seeing Stefan with another choir. We've seen Josh with another group before, but we know that was from his school.
It's not the first time we have seen Stephan singing Christmas songs with his school choir - try the 'Christmas songs 2011' thread in the 'Off Topic' area of the forum :D

(Look at the fifth posting)

http://www.libera-dreams.com/forum/view ... f=7&t=1483
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

I see. I guess it's safe to say Stefan's with that group for the same reason Josh was with his other group.

Weird way to sing Jingle Bells. Kidding! Ok they're not Libera but i'm still gonna enjoy watching all those other choir videos. Thanks for posting! I rarely visit the off topic but a few weeks ago i also enjoyed those PCSM covers Malibu posted at the other choirs section. I was like, so that's how Libera songs would sound if they were sung by girls :lol:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Benj wrote:I see. I guess it's safe to say Stefan's with that group for the same reason Josh was with his other group.

Weird way to sing Jingle Bells. Kidding! Ok they're not Libera but i'm still gonna enjoy watching all those other choir videos. Thanks for posting! I rarely visit the off topic but a few weeks ago i also enjoyed those PCSM covers Malibu posted at the other choirs section. I was like, so that's how Libera songs would sound if they were sung by girls :lol:

(...) Boys choir have there own reputation and are quite popular and do loads of stuff with other acts in the music world. Recently helping out Florence and the machine . No doubt it is an honor to be part of them and to go to the school!!
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

Benj wrote:I see. I guess it's safe to say Stefan's with that group for the same reason Josh was with his other group.
Thanks for the info. I wrote it that way, not to demean it, but only cause I didn't want to say directly "Oh so he goes to that school that's why he's there!" :lol:

(...) looks like a very elite school of music and if it's not then it's clear they take their choir seriously. Their demeanor and even their attire look very professional.

Listening to many different choirs again though, made me realize just how unique Libera really sounds. No shrillness, very gentle.
Last edited by whitetail1985 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: School Name
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Where does he find time for the trivial things in life like school work?
YukiBOL

Post by YukiBOL »

Stefan in (...) Boys Choir, and Orlando as well. :)
Last edited by whitetail1985 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: School name
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Thanks Yuki - looks like they had fun. You could speculate until the cows come home, why certain boys stay with Libera and other's leave but you'd be none the wiser when the last of the cattle comes through the gates.

We are now entering what's traditionally the quietest quarter with regards to libera activities. The period just after Christmas and through until their easter/spring tour. Last year we got a jaw-dropping, unheard of 5 months advance notice before their Epsom pre-tour concert in March- I don't think we'll be so lucky this time. Still fingers crossed they do have a pre-tour concert before they set off for Japan/Singapore.

I shall keep my eyes peeled for Libera news over the coming months, but the taps have been turned off for now, so it might be drip-drip. You never know, Libera might have a surprise or two up their sleeves. You can never really predict anything.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Yes, seemed to be funny :-) And now we know where Orlando is hiding :D
YukiBOL

Post by YukiBOL »

From the newsletter of (...) School on 3rd February

"Congratulations to Stefan Leadbeater (3rd Year) who heard this week that he has been selected to tour Singapore and Japan with the choir Libera during the Easter Holidays. He will be performing as lead soloist in the main theatres in Singapore and Tokyo as well as appearing on local TV and undertaking promotional events. Meanwhile, he has also successfully auditioned for a part in a Channel 4 comedy sketch show called VIP which he will be filming during half-term."

Good news again! Happy for his new experience again! And can't wait to see this!!! :D
Last edited by whitetail1985 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: School name and links removed
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

EPIC.....! :D
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Fans in the far East have something to look forward to! I really hope Robert records Stefan's voice these days, I was listening to How Shall I Sing lately and no matter how beautiful his solo is on there, I can't help but think his current voice is much stronger (judging from the Christmas TV appearances and everyone's reports ;)). Fingers crossed he'll be doing some sing-song in that show... :) He is a busy bee, putting his talents to good use and in a diverse way. Go Stefan! :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

maartendas wrote:Fans in the far East have something to look forward to! I really hope Robert records Stefan's voice these days, I was listening to How Shall I Sing lately and no matter how beautiful his solo is on there, I can't help but think his current voice is much stronger (judging from the Christmas TV appearances and everyone's reports ;)). Fingers crossed he'll be doing some sing-song in that show... :) He is a busy bee, putting his talents to good use and in a diverse way. Go Stefan! :)

That is my fear that with no album this year ( im assuming because of the xmas album) that we may not get a album at his peak or Ralph's come to think of it. Both are 14 this year.
chris17

Post by chris17 »

dani wrote:
maartendas wrote:Fans in the far East have something to look forward to! I really hope Robert records Stefan's voice these days, I was listening to How Shall I Sing lately and no matter how beautiful his solo is on there, I can't help but think his current voice is much stronger (judging from the Christmas TV appearances and everyone's reports ;)). Fingers crossed he'll be doing some sing-song in that show... :) He is a busy bee, putting his talents to good use and in a diverse way. Go Stefan! :)

That is my fear that with no album this year ( im assuming because of the xmas album) that we may not get a album at his peak or Ralph's come to think of it. Both are 14 this year.
Wait, no album this year? :( I guess I must have missed something. Looking forward to seeing Stefan on that show, though! :D