A new mini album to be released in Japan?

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

hagy

Post by hagy »

fan_de_LoK wrote:EMI Japan have posted today an "official" video for "Song of life", 1'48'' long, but they just reused images from "Time" and from "Deep Peace".

Ralph is almost unseen... :?

http://www.emimusic.jp/libera/news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I think so too!!!
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

JimmyRiddle wrote:
hagy wrote:It is a considerably glad album we for Japanese because CD is this collection of tunes with relations with Japan.

Especially, "Song of life" became a song that sounded more deeply in the chest for a Japanese today.

Tears overflow when thinking of the damage of the earthquake, tsunami and listening to this song.
This should be the song of hope, recovery and inspiration for Japan. It fits very well in that respect. Lots of artists are contributing to 'Pray for Japan' CD and full credit to them. However we all know Libera are special to Japan and maybe people who have been affected by recent events can take comfort from 'Song of Life'.
Teyko wrote:
I fully agree with this.
that song assists the sufferers hearts :D
At the interview of NHK, Mr.Muramatu referes to that.
http://www.nhk.or.jp/pr-movie/index.html?id=0446" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Some people who are living in the disaster area sent a word of thanks
to Mr.Muramatu.
and I suppose the uploaded YouTube video too:)
This makes me so happy. The fact that music, especially Libera's music, can mean so much and affect people so much who need it the most. We are truly blessed with them. May the song encourage and inspire all to believe in, and work for, a better future for Japan!
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Libera's mini album, available to pre-order on amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mini-Album-Libe ... ef=sr_1_12
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Thanks Paul!

Pre-order of the imported version is also available on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Mini-Album-Libera" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 139&sr=1-1

and Amazon.ca

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 194&sr=1-1

...um... wicked expensive? :roll:
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Yes I know, but I just got to have it ;)

Traveling 3500 miles to see Libera in concert is expensive
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

dearmadine wrote:Thanks Paul!

Pre-order of the imported version is also available on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Mini-Album-Libera" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 139&sr=1-1

and Amazon.ca

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 194&sr=1-1

...um... wicked expensive? :roll:
Yeah, the price is way too high! We already saw this story once when Peace Deluxe came out :wink:
Libera mentioned then in their blog that they can't influence Amazon's price policy. Hopefully Amazon will reduce the price like they did the last time :D
Direct donations to the group are far more effective...
labbie

Post by labbie »

It looks like someone is offering the CD for sale through Amazon.com. $39.99 is a lot to pay, even for an import. I wonder if there would be a difference if Amazon.com itself were offering the CD for sale as opposed to a vendor working through Amazon, as this appears to be. In the past, I have seen CDs on sale directly from Amazon, instead of someone selling on Amazon's site.
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

maartendas wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote:
hagy wrote:It is a considerably glad album we for Japanese because CD is this collection of tunes with relations with Japan.

Especially, "Song of life" became a song that sounded more deeply in the chest for a Japanese today.

Tears overflow when thinking of the damage of the earthquake, tsunami and listening to this song.
This should be the song of hope, recovery and inspiration for Japan. It fits very well in that respect. Lots of artists are contributing to 'Pray for Japan' CD and full credit to them. However we all know Libera are special to Japan and maybe people who have been affected by recent events can take comfort from 'Song of Life'.
Teyko wrote:
I fully agree with this.
that song assists the sufferers hearts :D
At the interview of NHK, Mr.Muramatu referes to that.
http://www.nhk.or.jp/pr-movie/index.html?id=0446" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Some people who are living in the disaster area sent a word of thanks
to Mr.Muramatu.
and I suppose the uploaded YouTube video too:)
This makes me so happy. The fact that music, especially Libera's music, can mean so much and affect people so much who need it the most. We are truly blessed with them. May the song encourage and inspire all to believe in, and work for, a better future for Japan!
Did they mention anything about Libera in the interview? Or just Mr Muramatsu?

Charmaine
Colin
Silver Member

Post by Colin »

I couldn't wait for the price to drop so I made my order on Amazon. It'll cost me 32 EUR. Bit much but it's worth it. :D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

paul30003 wrote:Libera's mini album, available to pre-order on amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mini-Album-Libe ... ef=sr_1_12
Are EMI crazy ? , £21 for a cd?!

Its not gonna sell well at all. You can download a high quality rip of the only song majority of fans want " song of life" .
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

[youtube][/youtube]

Not quite the full length version, but not bad for a taster. Obviously EMI Japan want to keep the full length under lock and key until they have recuperated as many paid-for-downloads as possible. Somebody needs to advise them that there are quite a few people outside Japan that would also like to buy a legitimate copy of the full song.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
Colin
Silver Member

Post by Colin »

Just got an email from Amazon that my order has beeing shipped. So I hope it will be here in about 10 days or so.

The videoclip on Youtube is very beautifull. Hope to see the whole version of it very soon! I like the way Ralph sings, with his entire body he really 'embrases' the whole song.
Steffi_89

Post by Steffi_89 »

Great video. I'm looking forward to see the long version!!!
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Steffi_89 wrote:Great video. I'm looking forward to see the long version!!!
i love the video its so peacs ful and so much love with the sing i like it a lot wonderful video
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

In some way it feels like we have come full circle again. You were there was a video with so many new boys and we have now got Song of Life and quite a few new faces once again. The Libera boy choir has once again changed :) .It seemed to center a lot on Cassius.