A new mini album to be released in Japan?

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

lucyjubilate

A new mini album to be released in Japan?

Post by lucyjubilate »

I saw this information at the Angel Voices Yahoo Group. That a new mini album will be released in Japan on 13th April. HMV Japan has already put on the product, here's the link: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3998084" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can find some further details at this fan blog: http://madinelover.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Seems that we can expect something new? I wonder does this have anything to do with what Aled Jones mentioned several days earlier? :D
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Thank you, Lucy! Jimmy Riddle already posted about this here - http://www.libera-dreams.com/forum/view ... lbum#25787. But perhaps it does deserve its own thread.

He found the information from a tweet by Yuki. Some are guessing it is a mini-album of previously released songs, not new songs. But you never know. I am looking forward to seeing the cover of the CD. EMI Japan does beautiful covers. :D

Lauren
lucyjubilate

Post by lucyjubilate »

Lexi wrote:Thank you, Lucy! Jimmy Riddle already posted about this here - http://www.libera-dreams.com/forum/view ... lbum#25787. But perhaps it does deserve its own thread.

He found the information from a tweet by Yuki. Some are guessing it is a mini-album of previously released songs, not new songs. But you never know. I am looking forward to seeing the cover of the CD. EMI Japan does beautiful covers. :D

Lauren
Hi Lexi! I should have read other posts more! :D Madinelover (the owner of the blog I mentioned) emailed her Japanese friend and they are guessing that this may have something to do with Mr Muramatsu (composer of Far away and You were there)'s new sound track album, which is to be released on the same day. No matter what, I do hope there will be something brand new. This will make me feel "better" to pay for the shipping from Japan to London. I ordered the Japanese Peace Deluxe on Amazon Japan and the shipping was almost the same as the CD itself! lol
paopao

Post by paopao »

lucyjubilate wrote:
Lexi wrote:Thank you, Lucy! Jimmy Riddle already posted about this here - http://www.libera-dreams.com/forum/view ... lbum#25787. But perhaps it does deserve its own thread.

Lauren
Hi Lexi! I should have read other posts more! :D Madinelover (the owner of the blog I mentioned) emailed her Japanese friend and they are guessing that this may have something to do with Mr Muramatsu (composer of Far away and You were there)'s new sound track album, which is to be released on the same day. No matter what, I do hope there will be something brand new. This will make me feel "better" to pay for the shipping from Japan to London. I ordered the Japanese Peace Deluxe on Amazon Japan and the shipping was almost the same as the CD itself! lol
maybe it's a part of some kind of promotion of something Libera have done last year in Japan? i've got a feeling that this mini album would include Eternal Light as this song was composed by a Japanese guy who apparently did TV/movie soundtracks ,Akira Senju, anyone? (no info about his involvement with Libera though) and it has a little bit of Hayao Miyazaki's anime feel in it. My wild guess is that Eternal Light has been/going to be used as a theme song of a Japanese movie and this mini album is intended to promote it.
oh btw, Muramatsu is having a new album?

EDIT : Muramatsu's new compilation is actually EMI's CD called Classical Now 2011 , Eternal Light is the third track in CD1 and Muramatsu has his own composition as the second track. so maybe the "mini-album" has nothing to do with Muramatsu?
lucyjubilate

Post by lucyjubilate »

paopao wrote: Muramatsu's new compilation is actually EMI's CD called Classical Now 2011 , Eternal Light is the third track in CD1 and Muramatsu has his own composition as the second track. so maybe the "mini-album" has nothing to do with Muramatsu?
Since there's no further information now we can only guess. :D But I think no matter what this mini album will be it will have Eternal light, or even Far away and You were there. lol
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

lucyjubilate wrote: no matter what this mini album will be it will have Eternal light, or even Far away and You were there. lol
Good point :D
paopao

Post by paopao »

eh, didn't notice your link to madinelover blog post. sorry :oops: too excited.
btw, this links to the amazon.jp page for the TV Drama soundtrack (Madonna Verde)
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

The libera mini-album have reference TOCP-71077
and the "Madonna verde" OST have reference TOCP-71078

Almost same reference, released same day : the mini-album will surely have the main theme of the TV Serie :)
(and I guess : Far Away and You Were There + a few tracks from Peace)
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Interesting news, thanks. It's become a lot more meatier since I last looked.

In previous years a select group of boys were chosen to go to Japan during half term break to help promote Prizeman/Muramatsu collaborations. However with Half Term now just being a week around the corner it might be something the whole group will do in April should they tour there.
lucyjubilate

Post by lucyjubilate »

paopao wrote:eh, didn't notice your link to madinelover blog post. sorry :oops: too excited.
btw, this links to the amazon.jp page for the TV Drama soundtrack (Madonna Verde)
Wow! Thank you very much for this link! I know some Japanese and in this page Libera was actually mentioned!
NHKドラマ「マドンナ・ヴェルデ」OST
リベラ (アーティスト), 村松崇継(音楽) (アーティスト) | Format: CD
I copied the CD name here and the red coloured part is Libera in Japanese and blue part is Muramatsu's name in Japanese, and the black part is the name of the CD. So does this mean that Libera sang the theme song of the drama? And since Eternal light was not composed by Muramatsu so we can expect something new? Hope they will release the track list soon. :D
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

lucyjubilate wrote:So does this mean that Libera sang the theme song of the drama? And since Eternal light was not composed by Muramatsu so we can expect something new? Hope they will release the track list soon. :D
It could be some of Libera's songs with some from Muramatsu although secretly I'm hoping for a new song that they have composed together because they always produce a gem when they do that.

Just a matter of sitting tight now until we get more details.
lucyjubilate

Post by lucyjubilate »

JimmyRiddle wrote:It could be some of Libera's songs with some from Muramatsu although secretly I'm hoping for a new song that they have composed together because they always produce a gem when they do that.

Oh yes, I forgot this possibility that maybe they just used some older songs from Libera. I hope there will be a new song too! So let's wait for the track list. :P
paopao

Post by paopao »

lucyjubilate wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote:It could be some of Libera's songs with some from Muramatsu although secretly I'm hoping for a new song that they have composed together because they always produce a gem when they do that.

Oh yes, I forgot this possibility that maybe they just used some older songs from Libera. I hope there will be a new song too! So let's wait for the track list. :P
the soundtrack album might just contain one Libera song as the main theme song + several instrumental pieces composed by Muramatsu.
as for the mini-album, i hope it wouldn't end up just like Welcome to Libera's World & Prayer-you were there. maybe people at EMI & Muramatsu were so satisfied with previous collaborations with Libera that they decided to do a mini-album with all-new songs :P
Keekii

Post by Keekii »

Wow, this seems really exciting! I can't wait to get to know if they have done some new songs with Muramatsu! If they have, they'll probably make a music video too *yes!* At least all of their theme songs for Japanese dramas has got a music video. I have my fingers crossed! ;D