A new mini album to be released in Japan?

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

dani wrote:In some way it feels like we have come full circle again. You were there was a video with so many new boys and we have now got Song of Life and quite a few new faces once again. The Libera boy choir has once again changed :) .It seemed to center a lot on Cassius.
Cassius & James!

I feel that they will play much bigger parts in Libera in the future, also they have the angelic look about them ;)
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I think Cassius is a lip-readers dream. He's certainly very expressive with the lyrics as he sings them. All the boys seem to have had their own unique characteristics over the years, and it's nice to see it continuing.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

"Now the music starts to fade", lol...

Great video!! :D Lovin' it, lovin'it, lovin' it. Seems like Libera has found a new signature style since the Time video. I really like it, I just hope it doesn't get to be too much of the same thing - although, for now you don't hear me complaining :)

I agree about the new faces. But also don't forget the full screen appearance of mischievous Ben! :) (in Dutch we have the word 'engel' which means angel and also the word 'bengel' which means something like: mischievous person. Often parents would write in a children's poetry book that their child is a (b)engel - which is exactly what Ben appears to be (and in that respect it's kind of interesting that the letter B (for Ben) makes all the difference ;)

I love the mountain peaks as well. I never would have thought of snowy mountain peaks for Song of Life but they fit very well. I love it when Libera takes me to all new places! :D
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Excellent video 8)

Just can't stop watching! :wink:
Last edited by Murkskis on Tue May 03, 2011 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

This video was the first thing I saw when I woke up this morning, and it kept me in a wonderful mood all day! When I watched it for the first time my mom asked why I was 'squeling' (as she calls it) and I screamed "NEW VIDEO!!!!!" :lol: I think I got a little too excited :roll: It's a lovely video though, glad to see some of the new boys getting focused on, as well as a glimpse of Josh :wink: Although, who knows when this was recorded...
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

Oh my gosh! The new video is amazing! The song fits Ralph's voice so well.

Ralph, Freddie, Ben P. and Kavana look so much older in this video, particularly Ralph and Freddie, I think. Ben P. too, but that's more to be expected, as he's 15, isn't he?

I wish the whole video would be released and I wish the song would become available outside of Japan! I know I could buy it online from Japan, but it's seems expensive so I guess I'm waiting to see if it'll become more widely available. Does anyone know if it will be?
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

EMI Japan have updated to say that Libera's 'Miracle of Life' is doing well in the charts. I think it's No1 in the classical charts and No16 in the western pop charts. (against the likes of LadyGaGa, Britney Spears, Adele) etc... so not bad going.

U-SEN Western Chart w/c 05-11

Also includes a message from Libera to Japan Fans; via google translate
[Hello, Japan, and Rivera. When I heard the news of the earthquake in Japan was shocked. "Miracle of Life" is sung in peace and hope and happiness in the world, maybe you can feel empathy with all his songs. Everyone in Japan to reach this piece, and peace of mind of everybody, we could be given the power is very nice. I look forward to the early days when we met]
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
paopao

Post by paopao »

JimmyRiddle wrote:EMI Japan have updated to say that Libera's 'Miracle of Life' is doing well in the charts. I think it's No1 in the classical charts and No16 in the western pop charts. (against the likes of LadyGaGa, Britney Spears, Adele) etc... so not bad going.

U-SEN Western Chart w/c 05-11

Also includes a message from Libera to Japan Fans; via google translate
[Hello, Japan, and Rivera. When I heard the news of the earthquake in Japan was shocked. "Miracle of Life" is sung in peace and hope and happiness in the world, maybe you can feel empathy with all his songs. Everyone in Japan to reach this piece, and peace of mind of everybody, we could be given the power is very nice. I look forward to the early days when we met]
Song of Life is currently #7, and Adele's #11
wow, i don't know what to say.. i like Adele too, but she's been topping the UK & US Charts so it's nice to have Libera steal the spotlight in Japan
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Will this new album be coming to the U.S?
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

paopao wrote: Song of Life is currently #7, and Adele's #11
wow, i don't know what to say.. i like Adele too, but she's been topping the UK & US Charts so it's nice to have Libera steal the spotlight in Japan
That's nice they are so popular in Japan. I think they are getting more popular in US & Canada. And speaking about Canada- the packed venues/churches proved the potential greatly 8) and also a bit more popular (but slower) in Europe, but that's just an assumption :wink:
Lauren
Silver Member

Re: A new mini album to be released in Japan?

Post by Lauren »

Hagy wrote to me this morning to say that NHK posted a short message on their Madonna Verde site from Libera to the Japanese viewers. It's Cassius, Ralph, Freddie, Barney, James and Kavana. They're such excellent speakers! http://www.nhk.or.jp/drama/madonna/html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... o.html#lim
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Thanks, Lauren. Quite short, but quite nice. :)
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Ralph: "We think that it has something which everyone can relate to and sort of think that this is their own song."

You are right :)

James: "We hope we can reach out people with this song and give them peace and power."

Aww :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

Thanks Lauren. Although it's short, but it's nice. The boys were so kind for the people there. I hope they get can touched with their message and the new song.

Charmaine
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

Is it me, or does Barney sound a lot like Tom Cully when he speaks?